SBBC: Thank God we still have Champ. Crushed by glass is a bad way to go.

Two man lift next time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
have to make that 8 hour trek to Pickel Meadow tomorrow, cmon son

have to make that 8 hour trek to Pickel Meadow tomorrow, cmon son

Why don't you look a the positive side that you get away from 29 Palms?

Is there a travel by air option? I'm surprised the military doesn't run a regular personnel transport.

lol at regular personnel transport
you don't know the army
anything that makes the slightest bit of sense is immediately shitcanned
for other methods of fubar

Yes, only 3 days this time. 2 of which are driving that long stretch on 395
You’re getting paid to travel to a beautiful place so I’ve been told and from the pics I’ve seen. Sure, it’s not for sightseeing or fun but it’s out of the office away from the desert.
I like traveling for work I do now. It’s all in New England. I get to see universities I’ve never been to before. I might be singing a different tune come winter time though if I have to go to Burlington VT lol. Or Orono Maine.

I used to love going to New England in the fall and winter seasons.
the trees turning colors, the crisp fresh air.
frost and then snow in the hills.
wow, (grows nostalgic) I kind of miss that.

Why don't you look a the positive side that you get away from 29 Palms?

Is there a travel by air option? I'm surprised the military doesn't run a regular personnel transport.
There is, it's called MAC/Space A(vailability) flights, but i think it's exclusively ran by the Air Force, as all the hubs that i know of are Air Force bases. For Cali we have Travis up North, and March Reserve base in Riverside County. Rammstein in Germany is i believe the largest hub, or Dover in Delaware. Then you have Okinawa, Korea, Incirlik Turkey, Ali al Salim in Kuwait, Spengdahlem in Germany, etc....
That's actually how i got back from Afghanistan, as like 20 of us left a bit early to attend an NCO Course, and the higher ups forgot to schedule flights. So we had to wait for Space A out of Bagram, Kandahar, and then Manas in Kyrgyzstan.

We have an Air Field here, and MWTC has an air strip but the Marines don't do any kind of regular transport like that. I've never heard of them letting civilians hitch rides even if they did unfortunately either.

Yeah man. Sounds fun, but how do they expect you to do two whole things in one day?
The energy expended in these activities damn near killed me. Fun was had, but boy am I a tired fellow.

Then I get home and see my neighbor cunts have been using my driveway. After I walk inside for a minute I see that they are in my driveway yet again. I go outside and a younger dude informs me that their driveway is full. I inform him that I do not care about the capacity of their driveway and tell him to fuck off. I then stand on my porch for about 30 minutes waiting to inform the head of the household of my complaints, Nobody ever emerges. I feel I have literally become

<{clintugh}>

But I have no regrets

You’re getting paid to travel to a beautiful place so I’ve been told and from the pics I’ve seen. Sure, it’s not for sightseeing or fun but it’s out of the office away from the desert.
I like traveling for work I do now. It’s all in New England. I get to see universities I’ve never been to before. I might be singing a different tune come winter time though if I have to go to Burlington VT lol. Or Orono Maine.

Make sure you have a Subaru if you hit up Burlington.

Might crack 10k in the bank before the new year

If i pick up OT i definitely will

There is, it's called MAC/Space A(vailability) flights, but i think it's exclusively ran by the Air Force, as all the hubs that i know of are Air Force bases. For Cali we have Travis up North, and March Reserve base in Riverside County. Rammstein in Germany is i believe the largest hub, or Dover in Delaware. Then you have Okinawa, Korea, Incirlik Turkey, Ali al Salim in Kuwait, Spengdahlem in Germany, etc....
That's actually how i got back from Afghanistan, as like 20 of us left a bit early to attend an NCO Course, and the higher ups forgot to schedule flights. So we had to wait for Space A out of Bagram, Kandahar, and then Manas in Kyrgyzstan.

We have an Air Field here, and MWTC has an air strip but the Marines don't do any kind of regular transport like that. I've never heard of them letting civilians hitch rides even if they did unfortunately either.
That’s pretty funny. Space-A is how I got from Qatar to Manas.

Were you allowed the 2 drinks at Manas?
2003 there was no limit, but there was a limit. 2009 definitely 2 drink limit. But you could have people bring booze on base if you were kinda tight with them.

The energy expended in these activities damn near killed me. Fun was had, but boy am I a tired fellow.

Then I get home and see my neighbor cunts have been using my driveway. After I walk inside for a minute I see that they are in my driveway yet again. I go outside and a younger dude informs me that their driveway is full. I inform him that I do not care about the capacity of their driveway and tell him to fuck off. I then stand on my porch for about 30 minutes waiting to inform the head of the household of my complaints, Nobody ever emerges. I feel I have literally become

<{clintugh}>

But I have no regrets
200w.gif

gotta give em the finger gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back