SBBC: The New GOAT

• Thread starter Deleted member 453401
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a gif of a black guy (retired player i think i cant place him) trying not to laugh that one of the nba thread regulars posts.

Bachelor party, right?

Yeah, I was so messed up I flew back lmao!!! That was the plan tho. I stayed a few extra days. Some of my friends who live in Montreal couldn't make it this weekend for my weeding.

Thought Anaheim was the happiest place on earth haha. Isn't magic mtn in OC too? Valencia isn't that nice either

What? Valencia is a relatively affluent community. Anagrime is just garbage. I mean there are livable areas over there but overall it's crap.

My bad, I confuse parts of LA, Ventura, Burbank and OC, despite Revo's claims are all right next to each other. At least parts of them. The OC goes all the way south to Rancho Santa margarita which isn't far from SD, but near LA they're all close

Yeah, I was so messed up I flew back lmao!!! That was the plan tho. I stayed a few extra days. Some of my friends who live in Montreal couldn't make it this weekend for my weeding.

LOL. Well done

Also, living in the cuts of San bernadino CO, literal hills have eyes territory, isn't conducive to being versed on megalopolis demographics. This is the biggest county, landwise, in the NATION for a reason haha

drink pedialyte and eat a bowl of menudo

Update on my buddy in the hospital. His liver is done working. Docs expect him to die in the next day or so.

Sorry to hear that bud. I need to go get blood work done soon to see how my liver is doing. All the roids and alcohol I'm sure have done a decent number on it.

I've been drinking water non-stop for the last 8 hours it doesn't seem to be helping.

Sauna and pedialyte is the hangover goat.

Puo is right. Germans, pretty heavy drinkers, are all about the sauna after drinking to get toxins out. As long as you hydrate simultaneously, shit works great

Boss informs me today that he will be taking a week off for a vegas vacation. I'm thinking damn, you just got back from a month of vacation. How about you let some of us who haven't taken a trip take some vacation days first. 4 man shop so if 1 person is gone nobody else can go.

Puo is right. Germans, pretty heavy drinkers, are all about the sauna after drinking to get toxins out. As long as you hydrate simultaneously, shit works great

I should hit the sauna I have one in my building I had some soup starting to feel better. I should've took it easy on the flight home. Anyone know of any let's say pill that can knock someone out for a long period of time that's legal?

I'm sorry Revo, hope his family makes it out ok considering.

Had my abuelo's funeral on Monday, sucked. Not too mention my ex wife dropping the classic "I hope your dead grandfather is proud of you" in an argument Sunday.

I took my ball and went home after that comment

Dagger, look for some lunestra or ambien, you'll be zonked out in no time

I've been drinking water non-stop for the last 8 hours it doesn't seem to be helping.

Tio Revo's advice is on point, drink some Pedialyte. It'll bring you back from the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back