SBBC: the old thread exceeded 1,000 posts so we needed a new thread edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

The One True

GOAT Of All Time
@Brown
Reaction score
please continue the worst ongoing thread series on sherdog in here.

thread title reminds me of zoolander

how are the kids supposed to read if they cant even fit in the building?

the whole point of me trying to figure out that guy was so i can add it to my ipod

and now i cant even find my ipod

besmirchment central around here

i wanna change my custom user title but cant think of anything

Suggestions? Horrible ideas 1st please

This looks like it was filmed in Huntington, Revolver is probably the fat cholo in the end who tries to fight the guy.

lol i saw that prank vid a few days ago. revo is def the sexually repressed/frustrated cholo at the end.

You know we all "troll" eachother and whatever and it's all fun and games but this shit right here is where I draw the fucking line. Get your shit together Sports Bar. I'm serious.
I'm fucking pissed. I'm really fucking pissed the fuck off. Super serious.

lol i saw that prank vid a few days ago. revo is def the sexually repressed/frustrated cholo at the end.

I like the guy who just said you got a nice ass man. The dude didn't even know how to respond hahaha

I mean, it's just that sometimes I feel like you guys don't appreciate me and when we don't communicate and stuff it's not like I'm a mind reader. Plus I'm just really under a lot of stress right now. I'm sorry if I overreacted.

i wish someone wouldve punched ashton kutcher in the face when he was pranking everyone

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

t30g.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back