SBBC: the old thread exceeded 1,000 posts so we needed a new thread edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed. My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this, there is no catharsis; my punishment continues to elude me, and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself. No new knowledge can be extracted from my telling. This confession has meant nothing.

patrick-bateman-business-card.gif

Wake up next to any dudes lately, canrona?

Btw, that fat cholo looks like a 909er. Keep your kind out of Orange County, canrona.

TMac gif is underrated

and with his screwy eyes, you could technically quote two different posts and make it seem like he's staring both down

T-Mac in a suit always makes me laugh.

Any time I have a shitty day, I look at this picture, and all my troubles melt away.

slacks.jpg

Looks like something kadark would wear

T-Mac probably came to the studio with cut off jeans so they gave him Shaq suit to wear on the air for lulz.

i feel like kadark needs more gifs in his arsenal

heres a few you can use

125q4ux.jpg

mayhem_strikeforce_ringgirl.gif

velvet_sky_goodbye.gif

i like the wand gif, almost as good as the silva raping hendo one. although i've never seen anything above a 7 posted itt so i'll likely never have use for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back