SBBC: The quest for being liked

Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I going to have any good shit to talk about next season? Redskins fans were really nice to me, I will say even though I was well gobby.

What's with the 4th quarter not being allowed to buy beer?

Hasn't that been around for awhile now? Because losers can't control their shit when they drink and cause problems.

this.

Re: NFL

I've been to Buffalo a bunch of times. Thankfully I'm a Bills fan, can't say the same for visiting fans who I've seen beaten to a pulp.

I've also been to a few Giants and Niner games in the early 2000s.There are some complete ingrates that go to NFL games, I would never take my kids to a game. Prefer to go to college games now -- better atmosphere, and I don't have to think about someone randomly punching me in the back of my head.

While living in Boston, I avoided Patriots games at all costs. I hate the Patsies, "Boston guy" is intolerable and fuck driving to Foxborough and the congestion on I-95 and Washington st.

Fuck going to sporting events period

Better view at home and no drunk assholes

Fuck going to sporting events period

Better view at home and no drunk assholes

I felt this way for a few years but having access to a college stadium within walking distance has changed my mind on this.

As a kid and growing up I went to a lot of MLB, and NHL games. I lost my interest a few years ago until my daughter started to become interested in baseball. Depending where I am I will randomly decide to just walk up an hour before the game. So I've come full-circle.

Maybe I'm just getting too old but I can't be hassled to go to NFL games anymore. I pretty much only watch broadcasts of live NFL or college sports while I'm working out. Otherwise, I just FFWD PVR'd games.

If you're going to an NFL game, you have to go in knowing that you're there for the atmosphere of it all. You can obviously see the game, but it's hard to really focus like you would at home. It's still fun, to me. Just know to expect what you're going to get.

College games would be fun

Went to and EHL game, that was cool

I dont drink anymore so tailgating and getting trashed arent on my list lol

CW6vsBFW8AAUqrn.jpg:large

I'm gonna take this somewhere, have it printed out poster size, and frame it lol

Last edited:
That shit is mayo and noodles with onion.

Won't disagree but it goes well with Hawaiian BBQ chicken and short ribs. Mac and cheese is really heavy food for me.

My kids are big fans of mac and cheese as accompaniment for Memphis style BBQ.

Well you gotta have mac and cheese with Memphis BBQ, it's the law.

Mac & cheese is bomb. It seems like most bars/gastropubs down here have a version on their menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back