• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: The quest for being liked

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue who that person is, but they just go around liking every single post. I don't get the point.

Vacation feels good. I get to see Star Wars tonight

Fuck Star Wars. Some jackass in mayberry ruined that for me.

got to sleep into today. Slept in til 8am

I think I'm the only person who doesn't care about Star Wars at all. Not my thing

I think I'm the only person who doesn't care about Star Wars at all. Not my thing
I've never seen a Star Wars movie

I know what happens and kinda want to spoil it for revolver though.

I went to a party this weekend and actually had a lot of fun and didn't drink all that much. For me it's when I'm bored and alone is usally the bad part, which was Sunday, my roommate I'm not good friends with was home but I basically drank by myself and drank everything in the house, which most wasn't even mine. I drank a bottle of tequila, a bottle of khalua just because it was there and then a 5 pack thing of mini rum bottles followed by the rest of the everclear in the house. Pots get's me extremely paranoid and I hate the feeling, the weed out these days is too strong for my blood, I get high off of one hit of the stuff most of my friends smoke and that's because I have a bunch of friends taht have been smoking weed all day and all day everyday since we were 16. Shit get's me so high I wanna jump off a building.

Come on Agnus, get a hold of yourself!

woke up at 730, that's sleeping in for me. even when i have two weeks off, nope. the Army fucked me

also, don't care about Star Wars at all, but saw it in Imax 3d yesterday in San Diego. Holy shit, it LOOKED phenomenal. Wasn't too bad either, kept me engaged

I've never seen a Star Wars movie

I know what happens and kinda want to spoil it for revolver though.

Me neither.

Get him with a well timed pm.

Got Millers Crossing on the ole boobtube

and Angus, obviously you know this, but once you're drinking alone and alot.......that's an issue.

What's amazing is how you've lost all that weight while still drinking. so you have the discipline in some aspects, just gotta try and apply it to drinking or find something else that's fun to take up your time my dude. Seriously, i worry about you and some of the others on here. I saw some wild drinkers in the military, and it usually didn't end up well. at all.

I'm packing shit to send out from the office. Trying to get the fuck outta dodge

I wouldve died if i continued drinking like a schmuck

Me neither.

Get him with a well timed pm.
Nah, I'm not that cruel.

Spoilers don't bother me at all, but some people it like ruins the movie for them. I've accidentally spoiled stuff before and felt pretty bad.

Have avoided almost everything so it won't get ruined.
Wasnt even a movie related thread is the bad part. Some can quoted a post and just wrote the ending in.

Little dicked virgin ruined it probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back