SBBC: The quest for being liked

Status
Not open for further replies.
shut the hell up Anus, leave the soysauce dude alone. they all don't look like Jackie Chan

best mac n cheese ever had was at the Yardhouse in texas

Been there. They're solid. Bone in ribeye gets a 5 spot. Oceanaire has some great Mac @Cheese but their hash brown's are the truth get them a la Oceanaire if you like spicy. Great fresh seafood. Flown in daily

There is a mac n cheese restaraunt in Oakland called Homeroom. It will blow your mind if you ever are in the area.

I feel like i performed an illustrious troll job by giving Angus all these likes

Had lobster Mac and cheese the last time I went to Flemings and it was ok. I'll pass next time

Day just start in Shanghai (1:49 PM).

Ah, I see. I keep forgetting that you're in Shanghai. I remembered a topic that might interest you as a fan of basketball: the back-to-back visitor besmirch. It would have happened around the time of the Spurs V Heat finals in 2013. I was wondering if you could shed any light on its science.

Ah, I see. I keep forgetting that you're in Shanghai. I remembered a topic that might interest you as a fan of basketball: the back-to-back visitor besmirch. It would have happened around the time of the Spurs V Heat finals in 2013. I was wondering if you could shed any light on its science.

Actually BtBVB happen 2014. Easy concept for understand. Spur lose in purpose game 2. This because Heat is suck, Spur know easy for win both game in Miami, very easy. Point of BtBVB is for win championship in home floor Game 5 and celebrate for fans in Sam Antonio. Most expert pick Spur 5.

Had lobster Mac and cheese the last time I went to Flemings and it was ok. I'll pass next time

Can't imagine ever having mac and cheese at a restaurant. My kids though, that's another story.

I'll take some Lobster and Steak though together

What's for lunch kob?

Chinese food.

4876589694_419c3be86f.jpg

Can't imagine ever having mac and cheese at a restaurant. My kids though, that's another story.

I'll take some Lobster and Steak though together
You never get Mac and cheese at bbq joints? Shit is usually good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back