SBBC : The Smiley Edition

What's the best Smiley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the guy who left is more shook lol.

I love watching these two have at it theyre fucking hilarious.

Pretty sure the guy who won their first fight has nothing to be shook about. He showed up on time and decided not to put up with that nonsense and just left.

Pretty sure the guy who won their first fight has nothing to be shook about. He showed up on time and decided not to put up with that nonsense and just left.
Storming off sure screams not-gotten to.

according to the twitter streets, diaz and company threw bottles at conors GF ... which is why it looked like his bottles came up so short in the video

Nate apparently left as a fuck you to the UFC, had nothing to do with Connor, right before he left Dana made it clear he wouldn't get an immediate rematch if he lost, next thing you know Nate is gone.

And I'm pretty sure the guy that did this
EInA3N83zoRaM.gif
On 14 days notice after getting drunk in Cabo isn't fucking shook

so they came early morning...pre light...i was still going to high school at the time (hooligan at 19, kept leaving school to do hooligan things with my hooligan friends)..so i was in the bad kid school located next door to the regular high school...i had partied hardy the night before (probably fell asleep at like 2am drunk as shit)...so im groggy eyed and hard dicked hopping in the shower at 630am..im thinking the usual "another day in got damn paradise..scrubbing my nuts to go to school to be around these annoying little shits and make some few dollars selling them weed..what a life"...the minutes tick by in my burdensome life when the door suddenly starts getting pounded on like a cheap hooker...my sister (17 at the time) decides "hey, its early..someones knocking, i should answer"...so she goes to open the door at the same exact time some tough nosed asshole by the name of billy tuck kicks the door in...they grab my sister and drag her outside aand then raid the house "CHARLOTTE COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE...SEARCH WARRANT"... so im like oh fuck me in my face....im standing tall and proud at a buck 60, naked and wet, when they kick in the bathroom door....my asshole puckers a little bit (because hey, im still half sleeping and thats a loud damn noise..fuck you)...so im like oh shit im in the shower dont shoot...so theyre like "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE SHOWER SLOWLY"....so my balls go back inside me and my dick shrivels to elementary levels...i exit the shower and see three suited and booted swat officers with 3 automatic rifles pointed at me ...again..dick shrinks more... im like uhhhhhh...and i try to grab a towel to hide the shame that is my naked young body...bad move...those fucks are like "DONT YOU MOVE!!!!!!!!!!" (alec baldwin levels of yelling) and point their death sticks at me ...so im like "i just need to dry off"....so what did these fine gentlemen do? they kick me my same clothes i wore the night before..with the stank of previous ball juices and sweat from sleeping in and DEMAND i put them on... im like fuck..this sucks more than being arrested... as they watch me put my clothes on like the sickos they are, i almost fall down because fuck it, im a little scared....after i dress, they handcuff me like a bulgarian sex slave and lead me out the door, WHERE, i get another set of cuffs on me...because unbeknownst to me, i had a previous warrant out for my arrest for property damage (after i busted out some punkass piece of shits window when he was at my ex-gfs house, but i digress thats a different story) ...so to really move the story along...im in two sets of cuffs, same old clothes and a little wet still, just sitting in my driveway at 7am with neighbors driving by (old people horrified at the thought of thugs living on THEIR road)...i get the whole spiel of "whos your dealer etc etc" i laugh and say some dude and ask to sit back down

so i get taken to jail with the swiftness...didnt pass go, did not collect 200 dollars

This should be a Hallmark card

Nate apparently left as a fuck you to the UFC, had nothing to do with Connor, right before he left Dana made it clear he wouldn't get an immediate rematch if he lost, next thing you know Nate is gone.
Well thats different then. Saw on the show they did that they were bumping heads over a new contract too.

Glad to see Nate making some paper on all this. Prob set himself up for life by taking that original fight.

Conor wasn't throwing water bottles, if you watch close he's throwing Monster Energy cans lol

also, here's a better angle of the whole thing

#conorslifematters

going to my brothers to watch the fight on saturday

I used to like Conor, but during the first Conor/Nate fight his fans put me over the edge, hope he gets his fucking ass beat. Nate's been my favorite guy since Chuck retired and he was on TUF.

i dont even listen to fans of other fighters/teams etc etc

hell, i dont even listen to fans of the same teams/fighters i like lol

its funny that conor can say one trolling comment and the whole heavies goes up in tatters...dissecting every thing he says, does, wears, eats etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back