SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost one of our drivers yesterday to the wind, it pushed a truck right into oncoming traffic and it smoked him head on. Just found out this morning, fucking sucks. Super nice guy, just got engaged to his partner.

This winter can now officially kiss my ass.

We lost one of our drivers yesterday to the wind, it pushed a truck right into oncoming traffic and it smoked him head on. Just found out this morning, fucking sucks. Super nice guy, just got engaged to his partner.

Damn. Sorry to hear that man

This is crazy weather for Houston. We are iced in. They are saying it might snow

Philly was at around 10-20 degrees for over a week and than it hit 60 on Friday and crashed back down to freezing Saturday night.

It's been a volatile winter

Philly was at around 10-20 degrees for over a week and than it hit 60 on Friday and crashed back down to freezing Saturday night.

It's been a volatile winter

That's crazy

This is crazy weather for Houston. We are iced in. They are saying it might snow
giphy.gif

Wow crazy condolences

That sucks. Sorry to hear that and sorry about your friend/coworker.

Condolences, DRS

On a lighter note, almost gave myself a sinus infection because I ate [a lot of] ice cream last night.

Aging is for the poor. Need a double dose of the lab and to beer bong stem cells.

Condolences, DRS

On a lighter note, almost gave myself a sinus infection because I ate [a lot of] ice cream last night.

Aging is for the poor. Need a double dose of the lab and to beer bong stem cells.
lol at getting KO’d from ice cream

Superman has Kryptonite

I have a sensitivity to too much dairy.

Every superhero has their weakness.

A sensitivity to dairy would be hell for me, I drink a shitload of milk and vanilla ice cream is my dessert of choice. I don't know if I would be able to handle not having it.

A sensitivity to dairy would be hell for me, I drink a shitload of milk and vanilla ice cream is my dessert of choice. I don't know if I would be able to handle not having it.

Yeah, it sucks. I can have it but if I have too much my body starts producing phlegm at a rapid rate and its fucking gross. Lol

What brand of vanilla ice cream is your favorite?

better be Vanilla Bean

get that French Vanilla shit tfoh

Yeah, it sucks. I can have it but if I have too much my body starts producing phlegm at a rapid rate and its fucking gross. Lol

What brand of vanilla ice cream is your favorite?

Kemps or Blue Bunny, usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back