• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coroner saying Tom Petty died of a drug OD is probably the least surprising news of 2018 so far.

Some of the strip clubs in el paso were BYOB too

Id never seen that before, i was like wait, what
First strip club I went to was BYOB, I was 15 and wearing wind pants. Helluva time. Still have them here. Saw a stripper take off her heel and bludgeon the fuck out of a guy's face with it.

LM fucking AO

Not sure I've ever read a greater thing in my life. Can't wait for the stuff about Oprah to come out. I mean if you think Trump is in love with himself then hold on to your hats folks.

First strip club I went to was BYOB, I was 15 and wearing wind pants. Helluva time. Still have them here. Saw a stripper take off her heel and bludgeon the fuck out of a guy's face with it.

Got a number and address for that place?

Not sure I've ever read a greater thing in my life. Can't wait for the stuff about Oprah to come out. I mean if you think Trump is in love with himself then hold on to your hats folks.
Yep. I wonder if he gave her the night of her life tho?

Just finished watching Dunkirk. Nolon makes some great movies.

I did executive protection for Oprah for a time. I may still in the future so I won’t say much... but I’m not going to refute what you’ve said either.

We can only hope someone talented (probably a bunch right on sherdog) can make a gif of her likely GIGANTIC snatch eating pizzas and miniature pizzas!

I'm just glad that after Trump we'll have someone who doesn't believe in crazy shit, doesn't spend all of their time promoting themselves and doesn't have an ego.

#Oprah2020

I'm just glad that after Trump we'll have someone who doesn't believe in crazy shit, doesn't spend all of their time promoting themselves and doesn't have an ego.

#Oprah2020
LOL...I'd assume that pic of her kissing that slob on the cheek would have torpedoed that shit by now.

But oh yeah, I live on Earth in 2018

Is the govt in the US shutdown now? If so i must make my way down there immediately...

I did executive protection for Oprah for a time. I may still in the future so I won’t say much... but I’m not going to refute what you’ve said either.

tenor.gif

On the topic of our family trip to France my kid just asked, "this is going to be cool, when was the last time we went to a country where they don't speak English? WAs it Italy?".

Without a pause I said, "how about today?". And then said,

d7e82f4a-60f6-4572-b78a-fe1ed965c76b.jpg

Should vacay in Liberty City fam. The flea markets and laundromats are beautiful this time of year

Catastrophically hungover and I have to help my buddy move today smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back