Schaub tells the story of his last fight

It’s not funny when you add alternative facts to a story we can verify. Literally all the “funny” parts were made up.

• Also he says he had it on VHS tape in 93, it took place Nov 12, 1993. How fast would it have gotten to VHS and distributed at that time? I guess it could have been recorded on VHS from the PPV, so he could have actually had it at that time, but he's still wrong about the first fight.

That's some next level analysis, I dig it.

He went to jail some sort of 'public pie incident' now don't ask cause I don't know nothing else and yes I know it sounds strange.

I liked to think I was pretty well versed in the language of criminals but "public pie incident"? Does that mean he threw a pie at somebody lol? I know you said you didn't know much more but I was hoping for some minor elaboration on the pie part.

I liked to think I was pretty well versed in the language of criminals but "public pie incident"? Does that mean he threw a pie at somebody lol? I know you said you didn't know much more but I was hoping for some minor elaboration on the pie part.

Well to be honest this was an post where I ghost tagged some people that are in the know, so they will get the reference completely for the rest reading this will just say it's silliness.

Brother Louis had an unfortunate incident in regards to a said pie purchase.. and there was a girl involved, it always is. :D

Schaub "lied" on his comedy special!? Are you guys telling me Dave Chappelle lied about the baby selling weed at 3 AM in the ghetto too??? What about Chip? He's fake too!?!

Schaub "lied" on his comedy special!? Are you guys telling me Dave Chappelle lied about the baby selling weed at 3 AM in the ghetto too??? What about Chip? He's fake too!?!
He's supposedly drawing from a real experience though.

What i would expect from someone that has Rogan as their comedy mentor.

• He didn't quit fighting the night of the Browne fight, he was very much still trying to fight after and even started the Big Brown Slim Down to try to start fighting at 205. Joe Rogan sat him down for the talk on Dec 11, 2014. Late May/Early June 2015 he was still try to getting to 205 as the BBSD was still going, but the Reebok sponsorship news broke around then, and that's when he finally started to really back away from fighting.
  • He was nowhere close to getting a UFC title shot, but in his special he made it seem like he was on the cusp of winning the UFC Heavyweight belt during the Travis Browne fight.
  • Royce Gracie vs Ken Shamrock was not the first fight in UFC history, it was the second round of UFC 1. There were at least 4 fights before it. Also he says he had it on VHS tape in 93, it took place Nov 12, 1993. How fast would it have gotten to VHS and distributed at that time? I guess it could have been recorded on VHS from the PPV, so he could have actually had it at that time, but he's still wrong about the first fight.
  • When Travis Browne was finishing the fight, Schaub was going in and out of consciousness according to the special, but in every podcast that he talked about this finish he said he was alert, protecting his head, listening to his coaches call out the time left in the round, and talking to the ref telling him not to stop the fight.
  • He says that Travis Browne's walk out music was super intimidating but in recaps of the fight on his own podcast he said he remembers thinking that Browne's music was 'alright and he's heard better'.
Jeez, it’s a Comedian’s story? It will be embellished. U think Chappelle sat next to a public wanker?

The story of his last fight in the UFC vs Travis Browne at UFC 181 Robbie vs Johny.

This is/was part of his comedy act and now special I guess and they are doing marketing for it overall like releasing small segments here and there.

Some nuggets about the locker room, overall experience, Dana, Ronda.. oh and comedy.

schaub is scum. he chats the most amount of bullocks.

So he lied about a good portion of a true story to get laughs, and it still wasn’t funny?
<{clintugh}>

This guy is a clown, for reals.

He goes around talking about people having no heart etc..

Yet he himself gave up on his NFL career, then gave up on his MMA career and now he's comparable to a circus performer.

No respect given.

I thought I couldnt hate Schuab more and then he comes up with this croc of shit and lies. Wow , lmao.

He's basically got to where he is by being a professional ass kiss and cuck with above average althetic ability.

• He didn't quit fighting the night of the Browne fight, he was very much still trying to fight after and even started the Big Brown Slim Down to try to start fighting at 205. Joe Rogan sat him down for the talk on Dec 11, 2014. Late May/Early June 2015 he was still try to getting to 205 as the BBSD was still going, but the Reebok sponsorship news broke around then, and that's when he finally started to really back away from fighting.
  • He was nowhere close to getting a UFC title shot, but in his special he made it seem like he was on the cusp of winning the UFC Heavyweight belt during the Travis Browne fight.
  • Royce Gracie vs Ken Shamrock was not the first fight in UFC history, it was the second round of UFC 1. There were at least 4 fights before it. Also he says he had it on VHS tape in 93, it took place Nov 12, 1993. How fast would it have gotten to VHS and distributed at that time? I guess it could have been recorded on VHS from the PPV, so he could have actually had it at that time, but he's still wrong about the first fight.
  • When Travis Browne was finishing the fight, Schaub was going in and out of consciousness according to the special, but in every podcast that he talked about this finish he said he was alert, protecting his head, listening to his coaches call out the time left in the round, and talking to the ref telling him not to stop the fight.
  • He says that Travis Browne's walk out music was super intimidating but in recaps of the fight on his own podcast he said he remembers thinking that Browne's music was 'alright and he's heard better'.

lol, thanks for typing all that out. why would someone in today's information age lie about stuff like that? it's easily checkable by anyone.

Back