News SCIENCE Confirms FEMALE Boxers Hit Harder Than MALE MMA Guys

She's pretty good at telling stories, I tell you that.

WAYYYYY better than any of the aforementioned guys.
If she was lying someone would have said something. We can assume she is telling the truth.

Danyelle Wolf who won US Nationals and recently signed with the UFC after winning her debut MMA match. During her fight week she along with numerous other Male MMA players were tested at the UFC performance institute. Shockingly she punched harder than all her male colleagues including the "heavy handed" Dustin Poirier who recently KTFO Conor Mcgregor. They even gave Poirier 15 attempts to match Danyelle's score and even then he struggled to match her raw power.

Honestly I'm shocked this was the case as Poirier looked pretty heavy handed for a MMA guy. That being said everyone who thought Ngannou would punch harder than Wilder must feel stupid now. I would bet that Beterbiev hits much much harder than feather fisted Ngannou.

5:30 in the linked video

Bullshit of the highest caliber

If she was lying someone would have said something. We can assume she is telling the truth.
What we can assume is that she and other male fighters did the test. What she says might be her version of events. We don't know how seriously the guys were taking it or if it was legit

This troll still isn't banned?
Mods are behind 7 days. And this is why people should not be able to post threads without at least 500 posts. Maybe 1000.

You have no idea what you are talking about...

Tenisha Tenet isn’t a can. She won the 135 Phoenix tournament. She is (at the time an undefeated) blue WMMA prospect.
I don't like to do it but you bring it on yourself. You argue things that are untrue, moving the goal post as it suits your points, until whoever you're arguing with finally gives up. "Fuck off" seemed faster.

No, Tennant isn't really a can. That was sensationalism. She isn't that good either. She also survived many punches from the boxer who supposedly hits harder than men and outstruck her.

Edit: quoted the wrong post

"First of all, machines like this are electronic devices that will display whatever number they are calibrated to show. It has very little to do with accurately measuring actual power of a punch.

Secondly, the reason most people with very powerful punches typically score low is because the target (bag) is mounted to an arm that is attached to the machine vertically above the target. This means that the straight, horizontal punch drives through the target, then the target rotates upward in an arching circle. The level of force is registered by how hard the ball slams upward into the machine. This counter-productive to the correct way to punch a vertical target, or a person who is grounded by weight at their feet below. Nevertheless, and device that measures impact of a linear force by rotating in a circle upward is not going to be accurate. The arm should be directly behind a flat target, and measure like a scale you step on, but horizontally backward away from the punch.

The trick of devices like this is adjust the angle of your punch to cause the arm to fling faster and harder upward. A proper punch from the best boxer or Martial Artist will never register high. I break three solid boards with a punch, and have used the same type of power on one of these machines which registered lower than teenagers with no training playing around with it. Only after a few tweaks of the angle, was I able to achieve a higher score. I would never punch in real life like what this machine requires to score high.
https://www.quora.com/Who-can-get-a-perfect-score-on-those-boxing-arcade-machines
More attention to this post please

Force (N) = mass (kg) × acceleration (m/s²)

A female fighter with good technique and speed can hit very hard.

i'v said it before, a C level boxer would knockout the best mma striker in a boxing match.
mma is my favorite sport but facts are facts.

Danyelle Wolf who won US Nationals and recently signed with the UFC after winning her debut MMA match. During her fight week she along with numerous other Male MMA players were tested at the UFC performance institute. Shockingly she punched harder than all her male colleagues including the "heavy handed" Dustin Poirier who recently KTFO Conor Mcgregor. They even gave Poirier 15 attempts to match Danyelle's score and even then he struggled to match her raw power.

Honestly I'm shocked this was the case as Poirier looked pretty heavy handed for a MMA guy. That being said everyone who thought Ngannou would punch harder than Wilder must feel stupid now. I would bet that Beterbiev hits much much harder than feather fisted Ngannou.

5:30 in the linked video

Amazon women are real.

I just did a little history on Wolf and I will be watching her. Too bad she is 37.

Back