News SCIENCE Confirms FEMALE Boxers Hit Harder Than MALE MMA Guys

Men in the 67.5kg division lift 70kg more than women (who still lift 150kg).

The difference is actually more than I thought.

The way some sherdoggers talk I’d have thought the women’s record would be 10kg.

I wouldn’t expect powerlifter’s to hit hard but it’s a decent guide for how much stronger men are than women.

Forget if she is a man or a woman. She is a pro boxer, she has trained how to punch her whole life. Obviously she will punch much harder than many men!!

You guys not only are insecure as fuck but you are stupid as hell too. What if I told you that many women training MMA for fun in local Gyms would beat your ass easily??

Some idiots will say that it doesn't matter because they are men and that matters more lol.

I’m humble enough to not get insecure about it.

If she does punch harder, that’s awesome. There’s a lot more to mma success than punching power as fighters like Askren can attest to.

Danyelle Wolf who won US Nationals and recently signed with the UFC after winning her debut MMA match. During her fight week she along with numerous other Male MMA players were tested at the UFC performance institute. Shockingly she punched harder than all her male colleagues including the "heavy handed" Dustin Poirier who recently KTFO Conor Mcgregor. They even gave Poirier 15 attempts to match Danyelle's score and even then he struggled to match her raw power.

Honestly I'm shocked this was the case as Poirier looked pretty heavy handed for a MMA guy. That being said everyone who thought Ngannou would punch harder than Wilder must feel stupid now. I would bet that Beterbiev hits much much harder than feather fisted Ngannou.

5:30 in the linked video

Tell that to male cyborg

Men in the 67.5kg division lift 70kg more than women (who still lift 150kg).

The difference is actually more than I thought.

The way some sherdoggers talk I’d have thought the women’s record would be 10kg.

I wouldn’t expect powerlifter’s to hit hard but it’s a decent guide for how much stronger men are than women.

Maybe not powerlifters, but weightlifters.......
They are trained to be explosive.

image010.png

dimas.jpg

Weak beta male posting pictures of a girl giggling on a MMA site. Pathetic.
It's ok little guy. I'm not mad at you at all. I understand your inferiority complex pushes you to lash out from behind your keyboard where your safe. Now go ask mommy for a hug so you feel better. <JonesDXSuckIt>

Boxers getting EMBARRASSED by kickboxers

show me a prime boxer that gets embarassed by a fucking kickboxer. kickboxers are failed boxer, thats a FACT. They cant box, thats why they went to kickboxing to collect bumlevel checks and call themselfes world champs. Give them small gloves and have prime Canelo fight some prime Kickboxing champ and i tell you the kickboxer falls after the first exchange.
0_Flyod-Mayweather-v-Tenshin-Nasukawa-RIZIN14.jpg

NeedyCelebratedAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif

hahahaha the current P4P Nr.1 Kickboxer crying after getting kfto by a boxing grandpa who was known for being featherfisted.

it's kinda not surprising, there's no place for glass chinned people in boxing, you have to hit hard, there's natural selection - opposite to mma, you can have guys from bjj,wrestling who are not really good punchers, and can't take big hits.

Yea "science" also said wearing 3 masks will help you from getting coronavirus and you believed that to

dont worry bro
trust the science
trust it

She looked pillow fisted in her MMA debut. Would rather get hit by her than by male flyweights.

"First of all, machines like this are electronic devices that will display whatever number they are calibrated to show. It has very little to do with accurately measuring actual power of a punch.

Secondly, the reason most people with very powerful punches typically score low is because the target (bag) is mounted to an arm that is attached to the machine vertically above the target. This means that the straight, horizontal punch drives through the target, then the target rotates upward in an arching circle. The level of force is registered by how hard the ball slams upward into the machine. This counter-productive to the correct way to punch a vertical target, or a person who is grounded by weight at their feet below. Nevertheless, and device that measures impact of a linear force by rotating in a circle upward is not going to be accurate. The arm should be directly behind a flat target, and measure like a scale you step on, but horizontally backward away from the punch.

The trick of devices like this is adjust the angle of your punch to cause the arm to fling faster and harder upward. A proper punch from the best boxer or Martial Artist will never register high. I break three solid boards with a punch, and have used the same type of power on one of these machines which registered lower than teenagers with no training playing around with it. Only after a few tweaks of the angle, was I able to achieve a higher score. I would never punch in real life like what this machine requires to score high.
https://www.quora.com/Who-can-get-a-perfect-score-on-those-boxing-arcade-machines

The Russians were ahead of their time with their more scientific punching force measurement devices

shertards will be triggered and struggle to disprove science. they probably think the earth is flat like eddie bravo

That is assuming it was scientific to begin with, which it isn't. So there is plenty of room for interpretation, pure speculation and even some mud flinging. All in good fun, of course.

It's ok little guy. I'm not mad at you at all. I understand your inferiority complex pushes you to lash out from behind your keyboard where your safe. Now go ask mommy for a hug so you feel better. <JonesDXSuckIt>

This beta wrote a paragraph LOL. You’re triggered

show me a prime boxer that gets embarassed by a fucking kickboxer. kickboxers are failed boxer, thats a FACT. They cant box, thats why they went to kickboxing to collect bumlevel checks and call themselfes world champs. Give them small gloves and have prime Canelo fight some prime Kickboxing champ and i tell you the kickboxer falls after the first exchange.
0_Flyod-Mayweather-v-Tenshin-Nasukawa-RIZIN14.jpg

NeedyCelebratedAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif

hahahaha the current P4P Nr.1 Kickboxer crying after getting kfto by a boxing grandpa who was known for being featherfisted.

I remember people saying that Floyd was going to lose on the cards and this was a setup. Implying this low level kick box would survive the entire 3 rounds.<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I mean boxers train their whole lives to punch. It's not impossible to imagine.

Back