Scott Coker interested in new free agent Yair Rodriguez

Combates Americas could also be in the mix for him

Breaking: B-level organization wants UFCs scraps.

Is anyone surprised?

Yair is not with the UFC anymore?

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a part of their thinking. Have Bellator overpay(yet again) for a guy that will bring in no ratings to their already overpriced roster that pretty much brings in terrible ratings. If he was big for the Mexico market they wouldn't have cut him after they put the effort in to manufacturing hype for him.

Thanks @20falarVerdades I missed that thread completely I didn't think that was a good fight for him anyway at this stage, but definitely disagree with the release when you have other fighters sprouting feathers from ducking @Colby Coward Covington...
Man its sorta shocking it seems the dude has lost confidence and they want to put him in with killers.

Breaking: B-level organization wants UFCs scraps.
this is the perfect scraps for them, his only recent loss is to one of the best and he's young and exciting so he's still marketable. it makes more sense than benson or any of the older scraps theyve signed. just a year ago this guy was touted as one of the brightest prospects in the UFC

Man its sorta shocking it seems the dude has lost confidence and they want to put him in with killers.

True dat they should be giving him confidence builders to get his mojo back, Zabit is a boat load even for ranked LW's with his Action Jackson fighting. I hope Bellator jumps on him...

Back