Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs seen physically assaulting Cassie Ventura in 2016 surveillance video obtained by CNN

he's a piece of garbage but the scariest thing is they waited 8 years to release this. why? did they hold it over him until he's no longer useful? what's going on here?
i am not sure why they took 8 years to release it, but it wasn't released at the time because he paid 50k to hotel secuirty. I guess after all the other allegations surfacing and diddy being exposed they just decided to release it and end him

'"The complaint alleges Combs paid the InterContinental Century City $50,000 for the hallway security footage, one of a number of allegations made in the November lawsuit in which Ventura claimed she was raped in 2018 and subjected to years of repeated physical and other abuses by Combs."

The things you can get away with when you are filthy rich... what a dirtbag
I feel his empire and life will be crashing down any moment now if it hasn't yet. I don't know if he is going to get jailed or not, but his reputation is damaged beyond repair. Even if he is free, he will become a pariah with enemies and haters everywhere, like Kevin Spacey. He will probably go into hiding.

Nice avi btw

I just love how casual he is. Chased down and beat the shit out of her in a hotel hallway while wearing a fucking towel, with cameras everywhere. Makes you wonder what he does in more intimate settings, if he knew he could get away with that shit.

Whoever helped bury that footage for so long should share a cell with him.

Don't put words in my mouth ,you dumb cunt.
:eek: lol

No one said anything about anything being anyone's fault.
A normal person's first reaction would be that it was indeed the guy's fault and that he is a piece of shit. However, you just wanted to point out that she stayed with him after this incident. I don't see a reason for doing that other than to at least partially blame/shame her.

The UFC is a progressive company firmly in-tune with American Culture. Dana White especially has his finger on the pulse of this generation’s interests. He is outspoken and will comment on various issues.

Recently a video has come out of Diddy assaulting his former girlfriend Cassie in a hotel lobby. Diddy may be a fan of MMA because he uses different techniques to assault his victim.

-Diddy runs down the hotel hallway towards Cassie like Khamzat runs to the cage during his walkout.

-Diddy uses a ‘Daniel Cormier’ type of trip to take her down. He grabs her neck and uses his legs to trip her.

-He stomps her while she’s on the ground like Wanderlei Silva in Pride.

-Diddy drags her around the floor like Matt Hughes did to Frank Trigg.

-Diddy then throws a vase at her similarly to McGregor throwing a dolly at a bus.

I will not post the video due to its graphic nature. Diddy seems to be a fan of the UFC but deserves to be called out for his behavior. The UFC has a lot of influence and could help bring justice quicker.

:eek: lol

A normal person's first reaction would be that it was indeed the guy's fault and that he is a piece of shit. However, you just wanted to point out that she stayed with him after this incident. I don't see a reason for doing that other than to at least partially blame/shame her.
Thats because you're an asshole, always looking for the edgiest take. Don't level your moronic accusations at me, you stupid piece of shit. The fact that I think she should have left him before doesn't mean I blame her for it. God damn, you are dumb.

I don't think so. Dana was already caught on camera last year slapping his wife in public. If he does bring up Diddy's domestic violence issue, people will label him as a hypocrite

Low IQ, garbage thread.

Stop begging corporations to take political stances on everything and stop assuming just because someone didn’t issue a public statement on every wrongdoing in the world that it means they support it.

No shit Diddy is garbage. Thags the mainstream narrative already.

Low IQ, garbage thread.

Stop begging corporations to take political stances on everything and stop assuming just because someone didn’t issue a public statement on every wrongdoing in the world that it means they support it.

No shit Diddy is garbage. Thags the mainstream narrative already.
Imo this is a ban worth level of bullshit thread.

They have never mentioned Diddy before, why would they now? Diddy has never been mentioned in the combat sports marketing, why would he now?

Trash thread bro. The answer is no.

Back