Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs seen physically assaulting Cassie Ventura in 2016 surveillance video obtained by CNN

Imo this is a ban worth level of bullshit thread.
It’s not far off when the childish morons demand corporations like Wendy’s issue a statement on their opinions of abortion or some shit.

Dude, it’s a giant, faceless corporation. Stop expecting to get opinions from corporations, they don’t have any.

Anybody with a brain who saw that video thinks Diddy is a POS. Why does a corporation have to issue a statement? Ha…

Thats because you're an asshole, always looking for the edgiest take.
What is edgier here, calling a woman beater an asshole or pointing out that she didn't leave him?

Don't level your moronic accusations at me, you stupid piece of shit.
Pointing out that your first reaction was about what she didn't do instead of what he did do was only a statement of fact. It's literally what you did.

The fact that I think she should have left him before doesn't mean I blame her for it.
Battered women staying with their abusers is not some new phenomenon. Again, after seeing the video your only thought was about what she didn't do instead of what he did do.

God damn, you are dumb.
You've called me an asshole, cunt, dumb, stupid, and a piece of shit all within two posts. You clearly have the emotional maturity of a teenager which isn't surprising coming from a guy who sees a woman get the shit kicked out of her and only mentions that she didn't leave him.

I just love how casual he is. Chased down and beat the shit out of her in a hotel hallway while wearing a fucking towel, with cameras everywhere. Makes you wonder what he does in more intimate settings, if he knew he could get away with that shit.

Whoever helped bury that footage for so long should share a cell with him.
- What ever hapenned to Ava? The white girl he adopted?

No they'll sign him on the 'Greg Hardy deal' and book him for CM Punk's long awaited comeback match

Rapper smacking the shit out of a girl. Unheard of!

he's a piece of garbage but the scariest thing is they waited 8 years to release this. why? did they hold it over him until he's no longer useful? what's going on here?

She never pressed official charges at the time I believe.

What is edgier here, calling a woman beater an asshole or pointing out that she didn't leave him?

Pointing out that your first reaction was about what she didn't do instead of what he did do was only a statement of fact. It's literally what you did.

Battered women staying with their abusers is not some new phenomenon. Again, after seeing the video your only thought was about what she didn't do instead of what he did do.

You've called me an asshole, cunt, dumb, stupid, and a piece of shit all within two posts. You clearly have the emotional maturity of a teenager which isn't surprising coming from a guy who sees a woman get the shit kicked out of her and only mentions that she didn't leave him.
Stop quoting me. You're not going to sit there and insinuate that I'm pro battering women because I think she should have left him before. You tried something there, failed miserably- lets leave it at that. There's nothing more to say. You were wrong and can't justify it.

The gentleman on the left in the blue seen here with UFC superstars Conor Mcgregor and Mike Bisping.

View attachment 1044203

"We were at this college football game, UCLA, but he is… he barely shook my hand. I was about to just give him a left to the chin. This is LA, isn’t it? You just go around meeting people. I was just having fun with it. P Diddy’s on the bottom of the list of people I wanted to meet, especially after finally meeting him." - Conor

Sounds like they didn't have a good experience.

Stop quoting me. You're not going to sit there and insinuate that I'm pro battering women because I think she should have left him before. You tried something there, failed miserably- lets leave it at that. There's nothing more to say. You were wrong and can't justify it.

He has a point. Your first instinct was to criticize her instead of pointing out that she was beat like a man by someone who is worth a billion with gang ties.

It’s time for therapy

No, I was correct in pointing out that your first thought was about what the lady didn’t do versus the guy being a piece of shit for beating her. I can easily justify it by scrolling up and reading your post.

He has a point. Your first instinct was to criticize her instead of pointing out that she was beat like a man by someone who is worth a billion with gang ties.

It’s time for therapy
I find it shocking that women stay in abusive relationships. Thats not blaming her for being abused. Are you people retarded?

No, I was correct in pointing out that your first thought was about what the lady didn’t do versus the guy being a piece of shit for beating her. I can easily justify it by scrolling up and reading your post.
Yeah, she should have got out of that relationship a long time before that. Thats not blaming her for the abuse. I get that you think you're being clever here but you're not really.

I find it shocking that women stay in abusive relationships. Thats not blaming her for being abused. Are you people retarded?

You don’t find it strange that your first response to a video of someone getting beat is damn she stuck around longer? I’m not the only one to point that out…

When you hear kids getting molested is your first response to say damn, why did that kid keep going back to church?

try to put yourself inside someone else’s shoes and come up with reasons why they would or wouldn’t be able to do something.

Yeah, she should have got out of that relationship a long time before that. Thats not blaming her for the abuse. I get that you think you're being clever here but you're not really.

Again, put yourself in her shoes, start thinking. Even though it’s hard for you why is it tough for women to leave those relationships?

You don’t find it strange that your first response to a video of someone getting beat is damn she stuck around longer? I’m not the only one to point that out…

When you hear kids getting molested is your first response to say damn, why did that kid keep going back to church?

try to put yourself inside someone else’s shoes and come up with reasons why they would or wouldn’t be able to do something.
Nothing you're saying means I'm pro women abuse. Come on, guy.

Back