Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs seen physically assaulting Cassie Ventura in 2016 surveillance video obtained by CNN

Probably not as simple to leave with someone that rich and powerful who clearly has gang ties.

I find it shocking that women stay in abusive relationships

Again, put yourself in her shoes, start thinking. Even though it’s hard for you why is it tough for women to leave those relationships?

I don't really know why its hard for some women. The women I know who dealt with abuse didn't put up with it. You don't ever find yourself wondering why some women stay with abusers?
If yall really want to go down a dark and sad hole in the internet then you should look into this phenomenon with an open mind and heart.

I would bet my last dollar this woman saw her mom beat and was probably herself beat as a child by an adult authoritative male in her life. Wouldn’t be surprised if sexual assault had happened as well.

Stuff like that can often have Deep and lasting effects on someone that can manifest by the victim seeking out similar types of men and relationships as they get older. It often takes a ton of self work in the form of intense therapy about their childhood to get past it and move on.

Jesus Christ. Will you fuck off already? Stop trying to make me fit your mold so you can pretend to be up on some sort of pedestal.

Lmfao I’m putting myself on a pedestal because you saw a woman get her ass beat and decided your first response was” and she stayed with him”

Zero empathy.

If yall really want to go down a dark and sad hole in the internet then you should look into this phenomenon with an open mind and heart.

I would bet my last dollar this woman saw her mom beat and was probably herself beat as a child by an adult authoritative male in her life. Wouldn’t be surprised if sexual assault had happened as well.

Stuff like that can often have Deep and lasting effects on someone that can manifest by the victim seeking out similar types of men and relationships as they get older. It often takes a ton of self work in the form of intense therapy about their childhood to get past it and move on.

Agreed. Seano just has shit for brains , can’t see beyond himself

He always changes his name when he gets into trouble. Puffy, Puff Daddy, P. Diddy and just Diddy.

I could tell by the tone he spoke to people with that Diddy was not a good guy even back in the 90s.

Same here

Dude isn’t charming, funny or have any type of real talent. I tried to still respect the dude because he was a black man in a predominantly white industry who made a big name for himself. But all the rumors over the years of him screwing his artists over and being a sexual deviant eventually caught up with him

Wealth plays are part in how people in positions of power get away with this type of shit. But I’m starting to realize it’s who you know as well. A man can be just an accountant but if he has a father who’s a federal judge, a sister who is a CEO of a Fortune 500 company, and a brother who is a US Senator, he literally could get away with anything.

You see it now with The Diddler and his sons

They should put diddy in the ring against our mans Goatcia. He already whooped his homie ganeys ass. Would love to see him destroy Diddy next

Same here

Dude isn’t charming, funny or have any type of real talent. I tried to still respect the dude because he was a black man in a predominantly white industry who made a big name for himself. But all the rumors over the years of him screwing his artists over and being a sexual deviant eventually caught up with him

Wealth plays are part in how people in positions of power get away with this type of shit. But I’m starting to realize it’s who you know as well. A man can be just an accountant but if he has a father who’s a federal judge, a sister who is a CEO of a Fortune 500 company, and a brother who is a US Senator, he literally could get away with anything.

You see it now with The Diddler and his sons

Diddy’s dad was a member of Frank Lucas’ crew and was shot to death when Diddy was 2.

Seems pretty slanderous to the father. I’d put money on she was worried he’d kill her or have someone else do it if she left him.

Seems pretty slanderous to the father. I’d put money on she was worried he’d kill her or have someone else do it if she left him.
dig into it. The majority of people who experience DV as adults either witnessed it or were subject to violence as children.

Seems like there is a concerted effort to destroy Diddy for some reason.

This video tape was allegedly purchased from the hotel for 50K. Then when his house got raided, they got the tape. So who released this video?

Couple of years ago, I used to work as a male stripper in NYC (yes I'm not joking and I know a lot of people would not believe me) One of the strippers (this black guy I was cool with) told me Diddy paid him one time to bang his girl and he watched in the corner seat jacking off. I thought he was just telling some crazy story, but now I believe him.

Last edited:
Back