Crime Sean 'Diddy' Colmes homes raided by Feds over sex trafficking allegations

So he flies up and down California (likely grabbing everyone and everything he can to hide) and then fucks off to an island nation? After DHS raids him and arrests several people that likely know enough to firebomb him in testimony?

Dude is 100% fucked, and he knows it. If I had to guess, he's hiring every meat head and hired gun he can right now as bodyguards and getting ready to flip on every person he can to try and avoid life behind bars or getting Epstein'd.

DIDDYLOVEAIR PRIVATE JET TRACKED AMID RAIDSDown on Caribbean Island

Diddy's homes were raided in the U.S. to kick off the week -- but the guy's own private jet is miles away in a completely different nation ... although it's unclear if he's aboard himself.

TMZ has tracked Diddy's personal LoveAir LLC jet -- the well-known black Gulfstream 5 that Diddy has flaunted and flown for years now -- and it looks like the aircraft is currently on the ground in Antigua ... which is down in the Caribbean.

Based on the flight activity, viewed by TMZ, Diddy's jet has been up and down California between Sunday and Monday -- taking off from Sacramento Executive Airport Sunday evening around 5:30 PM PT and landing at Palm Springs Int'l Airport about an hour later.

An hour after that, around 7:30 PM PT, Diddy's jet took off from Palm Springs yet again and landed at Van Nuys Airport, which is in the L.A. area, about 30 minutes later around 8:00 PM PT. Around 9 AM PT Monday, the jet took off from Van Nuys airport and landed at some point in Antigua.

378b2a36e46b7cbb9f6aec35e85a7d02a94ef606.jpg

The plane is currently grounded there, although the flight data has yet to update and register him as having officially landed. In any case, it's definitely Diddy's jet ... no question.

The only thing that remains unanswered is whether Diddy is on the plane -- we don't have any evidence he is at this point ... and we also don't know what's happening on the scene.

As we reported ... two of Diddy's homes, in L.A. and MIami, were swarmed by federal law enforcement agencies Monday -- and armed officials stormed the properties, taking some people into custody ... including his sons Justin and King. Unclear if any arrests took place.

The raids are believed to have stemmed from accusations hurled at Diddy in multiple lawsuits -- which have touched on alleged human and sex trafficking, among other claims ... all of which he's vehemently denied.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/03/25/diddy-private-jet-tracked-caribbean-island-antigua-raids/

Is that actually his plane?

images

It definitely matters, saying Sean Combs is some patsy with zero evidence is ridiculous.

There is a lot of problem with orthodox thought on the other topic. It's not a grand conspiracy though...
It’s the CT the for profit prison industry and rap music intentionally glamorizes the criminal and illegal activity; treating going to jail as a right of passage.

Apparently vanguard and black-rock are the primary shareholders in both these enterprises. Would honestly be a helluva a business model if it was true.

Am I the only one that wants a where in the world is P-Diddy style take on the geography quiz show Carmen SanDiego? Hosted by 50 cent.

the dude flew off to a caribbean island? how did the airport security not pick him up when he checked in? or does he get to skip all that?
Rich people that use private planes don't have to deal with all the security stuff that regular people have to go through.

Last edited:
Rich people that use private planes don't have to deal with all security stuff the regular people have to go through.

fuck me. i need to get into rapping. if i can acquire a private jet just by going "uhhh," "yeahhhhh", and "uhh yeahhh" in the background on some other rappers song, than i'm going all in on my uhh's and yeah's.

fuck me. i need to get into rapping. if i can acquire a private jet just by going "uhhh," "yeahhhhh", and "uhh yeahhh" in the background on some other rappers song, than i'm going all in on my uhh's and yeah's.

DJ Khaled did it right. Just yelled his name and “we da best” over some hits. Now he’s rich and just golfs everyday like a prime President goatnald.

The impression I get is that his success was about identifying talent and building relationships. Sales/self-promotion was also a big part of it. Kind of forced his way into an internship at Uptown Records, and then busted ass while he was there.

Had no idea Prodigy wrote that about Jay z. I've personally never been a fan of his and never understood how he got so big.

It shouldn't be overlooked that Prodigy himself promoted criminality to his own people, and children in general; thus he played along with their game as well. But with that said, Prodigy been dropping hints about the Illuminati (Luciferian) controlled industry for a while.

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body. Secret society, trying to keep they eye on me."

The below song and video are about it as well:

"Dog man, fuck your screw face, I watch hands."

What he means by "watch hands" is that they show their allegiance with hand signals. This has been obvious for a while, people just don't want to believe it. I made an entire thread about it which I linked above, and you can see just how many posters were in denial. The veil is beginning to lift.

qs1.jpg

It shouldn't be overlooked that Prodigy himself promoted criminality to his own people, and children in general; thus he played along with their game as well. But with that said, Prodigy been dropping hints about the Illuminati (Luciferian) controlled industry for a while.

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body. Secret society, trying to keep they eye on me."

The below song and video are about it as well:

"Dog man, fuck your screw face, I watch hands."

What he means by "watch hands" is that they show their allegiance with hand signals. This has been obvious for a while, people just don't want to believe it. I made an entire thread about it which I linked above, and you can see just how many posters were in denial. The veil is beginning to lift.

qs1.jpg

Damn now I regret deleting my mobb deep discography to make room for an update.

Damn now I regret deleting my mobb deep discography to make room for an update.

Like.

Most of their stuff is your typical gangster rap, but Prodigy did slip in some hints here and there over the years.

Some people think he was actually killed, and didn't simply die from choking on an egg (there is symbolic significance to the egg, as it is tied to Easter, which is a covert ceremony for the Mesopotamian Goddess Ishtar).

Why is Puffy being targeted ? Seems overnight. Does he have some huge money disputes in the background ? I'm not buying it. It's too sudden. 0 to 100. Is he just being used as public distraction ? Gotta keep the distractions up. Overnight everyone is on him.

Back