Media Sean O´Malley roasting Cody Garbrandt´s technique.

When you take your time to record a watered down version of someone's work you're probably convinced the actual thing is better than yours.

Cody had the better KO on the better opponent. Just cause it was a bomb doesn't mean the set up wasn't impressive. Cody had been changing levels throughout the fight and picked up on his opponent's reaction to it and made him pay for it a split second before a round ended.

Freudian Sherdogher sexuality syndrome has y’all really believing that the adorable sexy Cody closing his eyes and landing a Hail Mary after 3 consecutive ko losses makes him clearly superior to scrawny ugly punk.. same dudes drooling over Aldo for a decade regardless, never dawned on ya that you only root for cute dudes??

LOL literally nobody has said Suga's KO was better than Cody.
Talk about loading up on a punch.
GOD DAMN.

WAR NECKTATS

f1baaec7e34c15499090f12fefab43473102d361.gifv
I did. Cody's not that good. Sean will pick him apart.

This just reeks of O'Malley being jealous that his KO was over shadowed. Grow up son.

Wineland's reflex is shot and he always fights with his hands down. KO'ing Raphael is more impressive.

Cody had the better KO on the better opponent. Just cause it was a bomb doesn't mean the set up wasn't impressive. Cody had been changing levels throughout the fight and picked up on his opponent's reaction to it and made him pay for it a split second before a round ended.
It was def better than sean's. But Sean is smart to roast Cody,wether its true or not. It has everyone talking about a match between the two,whereas no one would really be doing that,if Sean hadnt been saying it.
Even if he doesnt fight Cody next,which he probably wont,we know Cody's hot headed personality. He will want that fight because of what he said. A #15 guy and a dude who used to be the fuckin champ is a money right now.

This guy's head is so far up his own ass and Rogan eating out of it every opportunity he gets like the yes man he is just makes it worse.

Freudian Sherdogher sexuality syndrome has y’all really believing that the adorable sexy Cody closing his eyes and landing a Hail Mary after 3 consecutive ko losses makes him clearly superior to scrawny ugly punk.. same dudes drooling over Aldo for a decade regardless, never dawned on ya that you only root for cute dudes??

Lol. I heard cody likes feet if ur into that. You freak

I'm alright with this. Let's see where it goes. I like when agent Cody banks gets worked up. F'n entertainment

<codychoke>

O’Malley has no personality at all. This guy is super unlikable.
That’s a sweet dog though.
So damn annoying, just feed him a killer so we can see him lose and shut his fucking mouth already.

I'm alright with this. Let's see where it goes. I like when agent Cody banks gets worked up. F'n entertainment

<codychoke>
See,this guy gets it. You know the UFC gets it too. Suga Shawn tryna get that paper.

Make the fight happen, the kid wants the big dogs let him have it and see if he survives. Not like Cody has a chin, he could win.

The punch that KO’d Wineland didn’t impress me much, just a straight shot Eddy stared down the whole time. That hook after the kick ended EW, he couldn’t find his feet, he didn’t even react when O’Malley fell and then he just stood flat footed and watch the fist eat his chin. He’s got skills.

O’Malley should stay in his lane before he gets wrecked.

No question Cody takes it but lots here underratting O'Malleys KO

he stuck that dude and what I love is how he made a HARD punch look so smooth

Both victims got equally slept so there's that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back