Sean O’Malley says he’s fighting in the co-main event of UFC 229

You sound fun. Just noticed your signature...."beware the man, who makes monuments to himself"

Can you provide the source of your quote? I can't seem to find it anywhere on the Google. I did however find something similar, but that would mean you misquoted, and I think too highly of you presently for that to be the case.

Along with the source, could you give me a little insight on your interpretation of whatever it is you were trying to quote? Thank you sir.

I think he means the co main to the fight pass main event guys lol

This Sean guy is so cringe, just copies McGregors stance and almost lost his last fight against a guy with -35 ring IQ lol I was like LOL.

The UFC has made a habit of putting potential stars as just below the co-main on the PPV lately, Tuivasa, Dern and even O'Malley have fought in the slot in the last few months.

Hopefully it's a ranked opponent though, someone like Almeida or Brett Johns would be a good test.

Damn you trying to get the kid killed?

Saw a tweet put out by him saying that. I mean that right there is the transformation of how the UFC picks fights if this is true. I mean he's had 1 real fight in the UFC, and he's possibly co-main event?? And that's the card that's been talked about Conor making his return to fight Khabib.
They aren't giving fighters who deserve a shot, they're giving shots to people they can market (which makes sense on a business standpoint, I get it). I guess if your shirt sells out from Reebok, you get main events. Kid seems like a fairly humble kid, I saw some of him on Rogan. I mean if I'm Sean I'd take the fight, of course anyone would, but the UFC is just throwing these new guys in before they get that experience. Francis comes to mind when you talk about rushing out somebody before they're ready.

Whatever makes those dolla dolla billz

Never listen to a pothead

Surprised to see him co-main a PPV this early.

He must be fighting cm punk

Cash in while they are hot... But not going to hate. We do need new stars for the future.

Kid is way too scrawny. I know you don't need to be a hulk to fight at the smaller weight classes, but this dude is all skin and bone. I think he's gonna keep getting injured like he did in his first fight.

If conor vs khabib are headlining this one they better get rob vs kelvin or rose vs andrade in the comain. So they can promote some fucking new stars

Kid is way too scrawny. I know you don't need to be a hulk to fight at the smaller weight classes, but this dude is all skin and bone. I think he's gonna keep getting injured like he did in his first fight.
He is Rex-esque.

<21>

Well at least theyre rewarding exciting fighting styles

JRE - O'Malley and Welch - most cringeworthy JRE I've seen.

Welch.....fuck me, what a creepy, creepy cunt. This is Sean's training partner and buddy, yet he worms onto the show with him and spends 3hrs acting like some sleazy, opportunistic creepy advertising executive. Butting in all the convos like his fucking super-agent; 100% of the time referring to him as 'Sugar' in a blatant (and vaguely creepy) way to try and hammer in his nickname as some kind of brand in itself. Making references to 'creating Sugar's brand' in the same way Conor did.......the whole thing was like a 3hr advertising ploy set in place by Welch, the creepy ginger little gnome!

Dude is hoping to megabucks curtailing off O'Malley, you can see it in his beady little ginger eyes!

lol if they're feeding him to Cruz
Lol for Cruz, he is done, he will be lucky to be a gatekeeper. He was demoralized by cody and his body cant take anymore. Hard to do all that movement with years of injuries, and without his signature movement, he is a journeyman.

the co main on the prelims, that is

Most definitely for the interim title at 135 ...

Gonna go ahead and assume he isn't actually in the co-main event

Back