Media Sean O’Malley warns Marlon Vera to behave: "You need to settle down or I'll pick Henry Cejudo"

If Conor could JUST win ONE fight,against anyone,he will probably get a title shot off of it.
crack pipe dream. Conor's no longer a fighter of any sort. his last performances were worrisomely out of place and thoroughly out of character with the former champion. Sure, they'll make some money throwing him to a wolf maybe one or two more times.

crack pipe dream. Conor's no longer a fighter of any sort. his last performances were worrisomely out of place and thoroughly out of character with the former champion. Sure, they'll make some money throwing him to a wolf maybe one or two more times.
Im not saying he will win. Just saying if he DID.

No this is not true. You have to go in there and win the fights,and the fans have to care. You cant make them care. Sean has promoted himself,and UFC sees this and hitched their wagon to him,and amplify that.

How are they making Conor look good? Dude cant even fight in December. Why? oh right. Doesnt look fuckin good does it? How long has it looked good?

This has 7 million views. Thats cos people care about this.

yea I watched it. I was interested. Sean's not gonna hold that belt tho. Which is why they gotta milk this a little. and I'm not saying he's not good. he's just not a Dagestan caveman or some Volkanovski super-will power mental and physical athletes. Merab, Umar, pretty likely sure things to wreck him. I'd have even picked Sandhagen over him, but he looked like he might have dropped a step last time out.

yea I watched it. I was interested. Sean's not gonna hold that belt tho. Which is why they gotta milk this a little. and I'm not saying he's not good. he's just not a Dagestan caveman or some Volkanovski super-will power mental and physical athletes. Merab, Umar, pretty likely sure things to wreck him. I'd have even picked Sandhagen over him, but he looked like he might have dropped a step last time out.
Well if he wont hold it long,of course its very smart to have him fight Chito,and manipulate the other moving pieces in the meantime.

how the fuck does the champion get to pick who he fights. moronic.

Being a draw has its perks. Hell Bisping got Hendo and GSP as his title defenses, Jones is getting Stipe instead of Pavlovich, Izzy got Pereira off of one top 10 win. UFC has always been in favor of a good storyline over strictly going off of rankings.

If Conor could JUST win ONE fight,against anyone,he will probably get a title shot off of it.

It ultimately really depends on who is champ. But right now with Islam, he, at least, needs 1 W, but I woildn't be surprised if Islan would have him fight more, if he fights him at all. I haven't kept up with his latest stance on Conor.

But if Olives would be champ... I think he already has a pair of red panties hanging in the closet, collecting dust till the right opportunity presents itself and he will be getting lucky that night.

It ultimately really depends on who is champ. But right now with Islam, he, at least, needs 1 W, but I woildn't be surprised if Islan would have him fight more, if he fights him at all. I haven't kept up with his latest stance on Conor.

But if Olives would be champ... I think he already has a pair of red panties hanging in the closet, collecting dust till the right opportunity presents itself and he will be getting lucky that night.
Well I think Islam is the only one who dont care to fight him,everyone else see him as EZ money that they would like to collect.

Why does O’Malley continue to say he didn’t lose to Chito? Am I missing something? It’s like Trump talking about his election loss.

I generally like O’Malley. He’s way smarter and more talented than he looks. There are lots of tough fights for him - hope he doesn’t start talking like an idiot now that he has the belt.

He thinks it doesnt count because his leg gave out. Its bs but whatever keeps him going I guess.

Lol, I like Sean.

He's not over the top with his trash talk. It's all very light and playful.
Agreed, definitely a far cry from the likes of cringe Garry.

I won't say I am an O'Malley lover or anything but definitely look forward to his fights and outside of the cage he ain't nearly as bad as some others.

Dude is fo afraid of merab he would fight taxi driver instead of him

Cejudo has no chance.
He is 5'4 and O Malley 5'11
Even if he takes him down, Omalley will be able to strike from the ground, while Henry can't reach him.
And standing he is totally fucked, he had problems getting to 5'7 Sterling

Right now he is, but if O'Malley takes maybe 2 months to go train with Paddy Pimblett, he could probably walk around at 190.
Yes but its not quality of muscle.

<Steiner01><Steiner01><Steiner01><Steiner01>

If Merab is boring Chito isn't boring?

Chito has lost last fights and barely beat muhnioz, if he even beat him :))

Merab is number one in rankings who has 8 or nine win streak. who else should fight him?

but Irish clown knows that he has big chance of losing both with Merab or Cory, that's why he is choosing guy with whom he has good chance. why should guy whos isnt top 5 should fight champ ?

stupid. I hope ufc doesn't allow this clown to chose whom to fight

Chito is way more entertaining than Merab once he gets into the fight.

And you say he's avoiding Merab and Cory and going for the guy who he has a good chance against, but man, Chito could definitely beat him as well.

Merab is one little ugly bastard that decisions the fuck out of people. He's possibly the last thing the UFC wants for a champion, specially in the smaller weight classes.

No wonder O'Mally doesn't even mention his name. His next steps are already figured out with the UFC.

Yes but its not quality of muscle.

<Steiner01><Steiner01><Steiner01><Steiner01>
Alright, so when he's done training with Paddy, Conor can sneeze on him. Pretty sure that guy has 14% of his blood stream flowing with illegal substances.

Reactions: HHJ
Back