Sean O'Malley got a tattoo of his kids name and feet covered up?

I didnt even realise he had kids back then??

I thought he just recently became a father? With that kid that doesn't look like him at all. His genes are either weak af or his swinger lifestyle has made him a literal cuck.

Those aren't his kids.

He has one daughter named Elena.
You make it sound obvious, like he should know that too.

Are you telling me he intentionally got tattoos of some other dudes kids via banging his wife?

Jhv1QA8.gif

Can't picture him as a dad tbh cause he's so into himself. The kids of an ex?
why does anyone think he's into himself? its a joke. its a schtick that he does to piss off haters. apparently the haters are really dumb.

its funny how many haters fume like pre pubescent girls in every omalley thread. hes a smart guy. his persona is doing exactly what its intended to do. get people talking about him and tuning in. people are so fucking stupid its painful. apparently its easier to manipulate people than I thought.

I don’t even know what that means. He got a ugly tattoo to honor his children and then had second thoughts about it?!

at least he didn't cover up the owl
The OWL is actually another cover up tattoo lol.

Either way nothing wrong with cover ups. I plan to do some in the future just to change the look of the tattoos I currently have. But mine would be to fix the overall flow of my tatts with the new tatts I plan on getting, I don't know what his reason is for covering up kids names though.

its funny how many haters fume like pre pubescent girls in every omalley thread. hes a smart guy. his persona is doing exactly what its intended to do. get people talking about him and tuning in. people are so fucking stupid its painful. apparently its easier to manipulate people than I thought.
What is this? Are you his parent? Why so invested? Tuning in? You have nothing to prove he drives any ratings. Maybe he does. But I doubt a guy not willing to fight any top comp is really the driving force in any ratings. I mean you call people haters who don’t believe his hype but one thing is for sure you’re a lover.

I don’t even know what that means. He got a ugly tattoo to honor his children and then had second thoughts about it?!
That would make sense if the other tattoos were beautiful pieces of art. It’s kind of weird to cover up something you did to honor your children. People are going to speculate based on that.

If you actually believe he did this to "get people talking" you have shit for brains.

Back