Sean O'Malley suspended six months

6 months for ostarine, an sarm and 3 years for machida for dhea.....some fucking bullshit this usada.

Machida got two years and never even got caught.

https://mmajunkie.com/2018/11/sean-omalley-suspended-six-months-eligible-to-return-on-march-6

So that is his sentence... I dont mind it at all. Im celebrating. I like to watch the sugashow lol.

But he popped for ostarine. Im pretty sure this is one of the lightest suspensions ever from USADA for this class of drugs.

Interesting.

should note THIS IS THE NEVADA SUSPENSION - USADA HAVE YET TO DELIVER A VERDICT!!!!

(but, if its genuine contamination then 6 months is the go to for USADA as well)

might be worth clarifying in the title this is NSAC decision, USADA still to deliver verdict

Same thing Tim Means popped for and same sentence IIRC

yeh, usada have given 6 months a few times for ostarine contamination. but this is nevada, usada have not yet rules

should note THIS IS THE NEVADA SUSPENSION - USADA HAVE YET TO DELIVER A VERDICT!!!!

(but, if its genuine contamination then 6 months is the go to for USADA as well)
Contamined

giphy.gif

When is it ever not?

Its hilarious the absurd percentage of contaminations in mma

6 months for ostarine, an sarm and 3 years for machida for dhea.....some fucking bullshit this usada.

fucking helol. there is so much wrong wiuth this statement.

1. machida wasnt suspended for 3 years
2. this wasnt usada this is nevada
3. machida took a supplement with a banned ingredient LISTED ON THE FUCKING LABEL, O'Malley by all accounts took a supplement where a banned ingredient WASNT listed on the label.

Contamined

giphy.gif

When is it ever not?

Its hilarious the absurd percentage of contaminations in mma

its ostarine. the amount of supplement manufactures deliberately putting it in supplements is incredibly high. Ostarine "contamination in supplements" is a massive issue.7

ignore the important part of what i said though...

How did it get in a supplement? Osterine is not approved for human consumption in the US. If it’s in a supplement it didn’t get there by accident.
A lot of those "get shredded super bulk up" supplement companies in GNC also manufacture Ostarine. There are other reasons such as outsourcing their products and cross contamination etc etc. There isn't any quality control by government and you can pretty much make them by bulk on your dining room table. A good example would be Gaspari nutrition and Anavite multivitamin containing prohormones. I only know this because my stupid fucking brother gravitates towards using it once he found out.

its ostarine. the amount of supplement manufactures deliberately putting it in supplements is incredibly high. Ostarine "contamination in supplements" is a massive issue.7

Dana really should really hire you to do USADAs PR

<28>

Dana really should really hire you to do USADAs PR

<28>
doesnt change the fact you ignored what i said.

should be highlighted this suspension is NSAC, no verdict yet from USADA (but could be the same, might not be)

doesnt change the fact you ignored what i said.

should be highlighted this suspension is NSAC, no verdict yet from USADA (but could be the same, might not be)
Ignored what?

Are you asking me to update the OP? Thats what it is? I dont even know what you are talking about ignoring.

Where are they getting the Osterine from? Wouldn’t it be illegal for the companies to be doing this? Not only because it’s not approved for human consumption, but also a violation of GTx’s patten on enobosarm?

USADA in the UFC is a farce. Dana's favorites will be getting off light while everyone else has to play by the rules. The game is rigged now and they're not even trying to hide it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Machida's issue has nothing to do how bad the drug is or whatever. It is pretty much he admitted taking it and filling out in the form he was taking it. In future, just deny deny deny until they lower the charge. They judge guilt by how much more likely by accident that you consumed the PED.

Where are they getting the Osterine from? Wouldn’t it be illegal for the companies to be doing this? Not only because it’s not approved for human consumption, but also a violation of GTx’s patten on enobosarm?

supplement companies (in the US) arent regulated so basically they can do what they want

Ignored what?

Are you asking me to update the OP? Thats what it is? I dont even know what you are talking about ignoring.

Fucking hell. Ive already told you.

THIS IS A NEVADA SUSPENSION - USADA ARE YET TO DELIVER THEIR VERDICT

You even state in the opening post that this was USADA, IT WASNT..

So people will read your post and think its USADA suspended him six months and so hes eligible to fight in march (because thats what you say) when in fact its not usada

Which leads to, just because nevada gave him 6 months doesnt mean usada will follow suit. its still up in the air.

you have the most fundamental part of your opening post wrong, ie. who suspended him. fucking nora, i hate repeating myself.

Back