Media *** Sean Strickland Beats Up Troll/Streamer Sneako Mega Thread ***

What a permissive, soft-ass you are.

Your gutless, permissive, soft ass "perspective" is a beta-male wanted to "justify" the shit-ass reality of who your hero really is.

Sean Strickland = a mediocre MMA fighter.
And that is all that he is.

He is no "bad ass streetfighter" ... and he would void his feces before daring to take on "all comers" <Lmaoo>

Why you hate Sean?

You're my guy, but this tew much.

Good stuff I liked it. Sean should fight Jake Paul

It wasnt no Nam Phan killin that dude.

Yup

The thread title makes it sound like Strickland beat someone up randomly or something... which is unfair

This was a sparring session between 2 men. Nothing to see here

Sneako made his name. Good on him.
Yeah honestly I don’t think it looked bad for either guy.

Sneako gets props for not getting tired after punching and being backed up for 3 minutes (which is honestly kind of shocking on its own, most people have no clue how fucking exhausting it is to fight which I think is what Sean was trying to demonstrate at least initially) and for not getting iced.

Sean looked about how a pro fighter should look sparring a YouTuber. When he actually started throwing punches he lit the kid up pretty much instantly.

Kind of think this sort of thing is a good lesson for anyone who’s never competed. It’s a tiny little taste of how different an actual fight is from what you see on tv. It’s exhausting, mentally and emotionally, and even in a cage fight you’re in real physical danger because as safe as rules may make it there’s no guarantee that your opponent is going to stop beating the shit out of you when you decide you’ve had enough.

3 fookin towelz later, teh ref stops it...

...would be odd except that's what you'd expect when your ref is just bleed Forest MF Griffin.

Okay, and if Sean was such a "bad ass streetfighter" ,,, he wouldn't walk away crying BOO HOO he would be attacking the dude, like a legit bad ass would have done.
(I know people who would grab a tire iron, or other, and not take that shit.)

Instead, Sean walks around holding his elbow, avoiding the perpetual forward motion of Orlando, crying and complaining.

Sean is no "bad ass streetfighter."

He's a marginally-talented MMA fighter, who will absolutely attack the small, but who will absolutely run from the more powerful.

And it's documented on film.
I also think that Orlando stated he did that cause Sean came into the gym talking shit to the fighters there, which does seem plausible.

Those “streamers” are legitimately some of the lamest people the internet has helped get famous. They offer nothing, just bland uninteresting dudes who stream themselves hanging out with people they paid to be there, and then hoping that leads to interesting stuff for them to clip. Then people hate on them in the comments which counts as engagement in the eyes of the algorithm, and they make tons of money.

The streamer deserves no props it's not ballsy just ignorant. The whole thing is whack and done at the UFC PI.

Most of these streamers will be a mess few years from now you can only sell your soul for too long.

I saw this done better 20 years ago as a kid by the Jackass crew this is so lame no longer a kid like wtf is this chit?

I got mixed feelings about this. But my guess is that nobody put a gun to that nerd head and forced him into the cage.

Strickland spars like a idiot. But "everybody" knows this. So you get whats coming for you, if you choose to try sparring him.

It is what it is

Sneako is the winner. He took Sean's best shots and never went down.
Who would want to spar Sean if he is trying to knock out a sparring partner?

Full video below.

I don't like youtubers, but seans a fucking idiot for going full tilt on a kid who was CLEARLY only sparring for about 3-4 minutes of a 5 minute round. STILL couldn't knock him out either.<45>

That kid must have weighed 130 soaking wet.

I respect strickland as a fighter, but he really is a POS bully.

I'm glad he got put in his place by DDP and any other legit fighter in his division.

Full tilt? He was going easy on him

10 more seconds and 4 more additional towels thrown in, he would’ve dropped! He didn’t fall because they didn’t get to the end of the beating. He was spared!

Strickland is a legit nut case. Funny how it took a streamer for him to finally throw anything else than a jab

All he did was throw haymakers (against DDP).

It was pathetic.

Almost as pathetic as Salty Tears Strickland being unable to drop an internet kid.

<BC1>

Salty Tears Strickland is the same guy who ran from sparring with Werdum.

Werdum actually kicked him in the ass as he walked away.

Salt Tear STILL didn't spar, in the gym, with pads.

Yet, he does this shit... unable to drop an internet kid.

Back