Media *** Sean Strickland Beats Up Troll/Streamer Sneako Mega Thread ***

The thread title did not originally say this, that is a mod edit. Probably to add context to who the guy is, so that people have some context when viewing the OP. For the record I have only ever seen one video that includes him (it is in this thread) where he indeed came off as a troll.

<Fedor23>
A troll would never get in the ring against a world class fighter. Definition of a troll should be exercised here

weird almost all mma websites
and almost all pro fighters thought ddp won
even stricklands corner felt he is losing
watch the live fight

only strickland hardcore cult fans thinks he won

dude he was surviving and backpedaled for 4.5 rounds haha
thats called delusion
I do like Strickland when he bullies actual fighters like Izzy.. but you’re right ddp won.

A troll would never get in the ring against a world class fighter. Definition of a troll should be exercised here
Hmmmm a troll is a person thirsty for attention.So... This will surely get him attention?

Regardless... It is a word that communicates much about the guy in a single word - so as to fit a lot of significance into the title easily, so it might not be spot on accurate but used somewhat effectively for it's purpose there.

That said, I don't know about the guy nor care too much.

I found the director's cut...

Stinko got rocked, but he'll have a story to brag about forever.

Sean wasn't going near full-on, but NO Doubt that he hurt Stinko.​

Last edited:
What's wrong with a round of Dutch sparring?

It's imperative that professional fighters give a merciless beat down and near death experience to Social Media Influencers.

Social Media personalities come in and attempt to take their violent shot to humiliate the Pro's (who risk getting tagged, dropped or KO'd), then forever trash-talked or Meme'd.

No mercy. <45>

He already has
Jake Paul has beaten smaller guys, mostly grapplers, who were years past their primes. The one guy he fought who was competitive with him size-wise and stylistically was a 48-year old Anderson Silva, whose literally twice his age. We have no idea how Jake would do against Strickland, Poatan, prime versions of Anderson/JDS/Rampage/Rumble/etc. And no one in their right mind would bet on Jake vs. the current Ngannou.

The kid didn't even take a knee or go down

Maybe if Sean would figure out and heal his traumas he would no longer have the need to show and prove everyone how alpha/big man he is.

Strickland is an asshole. He's a bully. Don't get in The octagon or ring with him if you aren't a pro. That's really all there is to it. I dont feel bad for this guy. He's an internet grifter himself.

Back