Media *** Sean Strickland Beats Up Troll/Streamer Sneako Mega Thread ***

Whether it's right or wrong anyone thinking Strickland wasn't putting as much effort as possible into those last few punches is an idiot
OR, we have actually been in the cage with UFC fighters like I have and can tell when a pro fighter is just bullying ya (like this incident) versus actually trying to take you out.

Repeatedly landing with good shot selection at 30% is enough to cause a non-fighter like Sneako turtling, backing away, and reacting with pain without actually risking knocking them out or breaking something.

Cannonier on multiple occasions put me on the cage and made me look like I was having a miserable time eating punches but I guarantee it was 30%. If he wanted to KO me it would have happened in seconds.

I promise you Strickland would have laid Sneako out cold if he wanted.

There is an absolutely massive difference between the average man and a pro fighter. Its like an adult sparring a child.

He dropped Izzy with one punch, DDP said just his jab was like getting hit by a rock... you honestly think he was going close to 100% here? He roughed him up a bit but didn't really hurt him.

If a 200+lb professional fighter wants to drop a skinny dude like that, they are going down and hard.

You know that's not what I meant... lol.

People thinking Sean was going 100% there are off. That's about 50%. Almost at prime Hendricks against GSP levels.
How can people watch the video and claim Sean didn't go 100%? Like... Do ya'll even know what you're watching?

Im all for ass whoppings. This was an ass whupping. Don't try to say Sean didn't go 100% tho.

Lol at comparing it to when he dropped Izzy. When he dropped Izzy, he wasn't going 100. That's how it worked. It was speed and timing. Here he's just going berzerk. Which usually doesn't work if you wanna body someone out cold.

weird almost all mma websites
and almost all pro fighters thought ddp won
even stricklands corner felt he is losing
watch the live fight

only strickland hardcore cult fans thinks he won

dude he was surviving and backpedaled for 4.5 rounds haha
thats called delusion

Why are you still lying about this? You've been called out by multiple people. "Almost all MMA sites" is a lie. "Almost all pro fighters" is a lie.

400 people on this site voted. 51% thought Sean won. I already linked you to the thread and you ignored it. And there's this. Stop lying.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/14480/Dricus-Du-Plessis-vs-Sean-Strickland

Last edited:
According to my calculations Strickland was only going at 27%

I don't know if this has been posted, but you got to give this Sneako character respects to step in the cage with a former champ in Strickland.

Holy cringe. You've been on here all day shit talking Jones and Strickland. Your mind is occupied with absolutely noothin.
Lol, I leave for a day and come back to an absolute shit show.

Last edited:
The irony of your post is that the men you mentioned are all really good people. Something for you to ruminate on, and perhaps try to emulate.
I am emulating them by not being a nerd and not knowing how to tag people on some message board. I knew the nerds would get offended by me, but I was really giving you nerds a compliment.

I'm not familiar with this Sneako character.

Is he like a wannabe Johnny Knoxville/Steve-O?
I think he is just a confused kid. He was a comedian then he became a streamer. I believe he delved into the incel red pill Andrew Tate stuff and it blew up in his face. I think he is in his redemption arc now where he is a Muslim. He is still bad but he isn't as bad as the guys who use security to bully normal people. Those people need to die.

I might be a little off with the facts though. I only know him from gym stuff that randomly shows up on the algorithm.

He turned DDP's face into hamburger meat and comfortably outstruck him but lost the decision. What fight were you watching?
Vision was obscured by feelings. Hard to be objective.

Bradley Martyn has better hands than Strickland confirmed...

Back