Sean Strickland -"I would take Bradley Martyns life, i would break every bone in his body"

I’ve seen enough fights where smaller men beat the brakes out bigger guys. Now add a trained killer against someone who just works out but has no experience, I guarantee this Bradley cowers after the first few punches from Strickland.

People think Bradley is trolling? This dude gets triggered left and right and gets physical with people. Maybe he is but it seems like when he’s challenged he is quick to show he’s tough.

Got to see bro hit a heavybag before I decide
I’ve seen some big JHG out dudes who were the biggest pansy when it came to fighting, don’t know how to throw a punch at all.
All the muscles can hinder the fighting ability

we’ve already kinda seen this idea before with mariusz pudzianowski. bodybuilding is a crappy base for mma. the size difference might be a factor, but more than likely the muscle guy is going to get tired really fast, and then sean will be able to hit him in the face until he gives up.

now the mighty mouse fight… that is more interesting because 5’3” is really, really tiny. muscle guy can probably endure a few punches to grab him in a rush. and if he gets his hands on dj, he can pretty much crush him.
There’s just no way, unless Martin has some training under his belt that he hasn’t shown DJ would break him down. Funny how Bradley seems to think a street fight would favor him because of concrete and a lack of rules, in a street fight Mighty Mouse is bootin that dick up through his entire body.

There’s just no way, unless Martin has some training under his belt that he hasn’t shown DJ would break him down. Funny how Bradley seems to think a street fight would favor him because of concrete and a lack of rules, in a street fight Mighty Mouse is bootin that dick up through his entire body.
there’s only one way to find out. this is a freak show fight i’ll watch.

Back