Media Sean Strickland playing the victim card now

Wait what’s he said that warrants talking about child molestation? lol
Watch the videos, Strickland went at O’Malley first about his wife fucking other guys or something along those lines and O’Malley brought up the molestation stuff in return

Dricus talked about him getting beat by his dad, again after Strickland made gay jokes at him multiple times

Can’t say I agree with either of the things that were said to him but it wasn’t unprovoked either time, unlike Colby with Leon and his dad

I ran away? You did attempt to race bait and it was false equivalency. Aside from that, I couldn't cage less about your perspective and chose not to engage you as to waste my time. Now stop yapping at my heels and carry on.
I didn't attempt to race bate I simply brought up a scenerio in which I knew you wouldn't condone but in the same breath contradict your philiophy regarding strickland, you accusing me of race baiting is you attempting to gas light and run from the conversation. This is sjw behavior and that's what you are. And I couldn't care less about yours but here you are responding to me moaning over what I'm saying getting flustered for calling you out over attempting to run from the conversation, so here we are, you're talking to me I'm talking to you. Chose not to engage me cause you're waisting your time yet that's exactly what you're doing right now because you can't controll yourself can you? You must love wasting your time. I'm not yapping your heels, I'm correcting you and if that bothers you maybe its you who nees to carry on. :)

It’s been a long time since I’ve seen trash talk work this effectively. DDP had Strickland rattled and you could see the PTSD on Sean’s face. Strickland issued this statement today.

This is what started it:

Sean O’Malley also joked about Sean being sexual assaulted by his Dad and accused them of incest.

I don't know about what happened at the presser but I know for a fact, I see it about everyday, that living violence and/or sexual abuse during childhood almost always fucks with your life.
In fact, to be honest, what I do see is more the other way around : a HUGE proportion of suicidal or chronically depressed people have suffered from that shit in their childhood ; to the point where, if the patient doesn't talk about any past psychotraumas, we almost always wonder if there aren't untold/forgotten things that happened.

What I mean is that I appreciate that Strickland felt that it was an important thing to say, even though he might be blunt regarding other sensitive subjects. We as humans can heal from, and resist to, a shitton of wounds, illnesses, etc. but fucking with a child's brain is a sure way to do some lasting damage.

If your reading comprehension is that good, why can't you comprehend what people write? Why do you misrepresent what they say? If your arguments are valid, why use straw man arguments? Why resort to personal insults?

I see your smoothbrained self is still carrying on like DDP lost his glowstick at a pride parade.

chinarice clearly stated his moral relativist position, he spent a page insulting my intelligence which you conveniently overlook, I didn't misrepresent him or use any strawman arguments, you just keep regurgitating the same crap out of deflection and ignorance. None of you have refuted my argument because you don't have the intellect to do so. None of you midwits could if you all combined in an Aristotelian Voltron and traded in your forum posts for IQ points. I'm sorry if you find my replies insulting but I don't take your incessant stupidity seriously and I wouldn't want you to be mistaken that I was.

If you're going to equivocate bigotry and child abuse as being equally ethically wrong, but then find the one objectively worse is acceptable in response to the other, you shouldn't be accusing anyone of mental gymnastics. If you can't fathom this simple thing I hope you don't work in a field where you have access to children or are a parent.

Dricus stooped down to Sean's level, and Sean was not prepared for it.

I didn't attempt to race bate I simply brought up a scenerio in which I knew you wouldn't condone but in the same breath contradict your philiophy regarding strickland, you accusing me of race baiting is you attempting to gas light and run from the conversation. This is sjw behavior and that's what you are. And I couldn't care less about yours but here you are responding to me moaning over what I'm saying getting flustered for calling you out over attempting to run from the conversation, so here we are, you're talking to me I'm talking to you. Chose not to engage me cause you're waisting your time yet that's exactly what you're doing right now because you can't controll yourself can you? You must love wasting your time. I'm not yapping your heels, I'm correcting you and if that bothers you maybe its you who nees to carry on. :)

You're so worked up, thinking you're driving a point home, that your adrenaline is high and it has you spelling words incorrectly. You want to use catch phrases and words like 'SJW' and 'gas lighting' to prove this point you feel strongly about. That's fine, I hope you feel good about yourself. That's said, to put it bluntly, you look like an idiot here: you readily admit you were trying to bait by bringing up a line of conversion that I wouldn't condone, yet you're going on a tangent saying you were trying to correct me. Poof, be gone like a fart in the wind, Queef. I'm trying to watch this shit football game.

If it was anyone other than Strickland on the receiving end of it, I'd say that's too far. But...

In other words, it's okay to pick low hanging fruit and crossing the line if someone does it to you first? That's the rationalization of a child.

All this did was expose DDP's character.
I'm not necessarily saying it's OK, just saying it's the way it is. Ideally Dricus should've been the better man. Just like Masvidal ideally should've let things die after the Colby fight. But this is the real world where most people are not the bigger man. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. That will never ever change.

You're so worked up, thinking you're driving a point home, that your adrenaline is high and it has you spelling words incorrectly. You want to use catch phrases and words like 'SJW' and 'gas lighting' to prove this point you feel strongly about. That's fine, I hope you feel good about yourself. That's said, to put it bluntly, you look like an idiot here: you readily admit you were trying to bait by bringing up a line of conversion that I wouldn't condone, yet you're going on a tangent saying you were trying to correct me. Poof, be gone like a fart in the wind, Queef. I'm trying to watch this shit football game.
Oh I'm not worked and I've made my point as clear as day and you know I'm right which is why you can't and refute it. :) At this point it's pretty clear you agree with me, you're just so unjustly prideful you can't admit it. I pointed out the fact that you're gas lighting because that's clearly what you're doing. I called you an sjw because that is exactly what you are. You may say I look like an idiot but I am most certainly nothing of the such and I think deep down you agree even though you won't admit it you agree since I made you RUN from the argument that you clearly weren't ready for. Oh By all means midemenaer go enjoy that foot ball game, susbtance abuse, the only one stopping you at this point is yourself.

I don’t see how strictland was triggered, he said you hit a nerve, and followed that up with go ice your ankle, he had a joke lined up, even though it didn’t hit hard.

It was mid-level entertainment all the way around.

After the ice your ankle thing, the next thing he did was call DDP a ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:". He was 100% triggered. You could see it on his face as well.

Reminder that trash talk in combat sports has always had no limit:

And Muhammad Ali called Joe Frazier an Uncle Tom at a very racially heightened time in American history.

He is a complete hypocrite. He laughed when he inflicted hurtful comments on others and was complete insensitive with no empathy for other groups of people he made sexist and racist remarks on. He goes to the extreme and insults others including sexist and racist remarks then laughs about it. He said women should stay in the kitchen, their right to vote should be revoked and they should be relegated back to the life of the 50s and before. It is OK to make fun of women who are abused and suffer because of power and control, yet suddenly when it came to talking about his own childhood abuse, he becomes a cry baby?

The guy is scared sh*tlessly of Dricus. He is trying to get self-righteous anger to make others feel confident in him. He could not rattle Dricus like he does with everyone else even after making many homophobic slur comments and referring to his coach as someone who fondles Dricus. Now, he is turning into a cry baby with a self-righteous anger and trying to get people on his side with a high sense of morality.

My question is, where was his morality when he was mocking women, making fun of them. When they protested his insensitive comments about women not being allowed outside of the home, he told them they are merely objects for men to control and use? What a POS F'ing cry baby. I am hating this guy more and more.

Bottom line don't dish out on to others what you cannot withstand yourself.

Last edited:
Strickland being just like the rest of the Sherdog ‘just words/freedom of speech’ brigade: it’s ok to be a sadistic POS and cross boundaries…until it’s your own boundaries that get crossed.

I wish that the man-child types on here were smart enough to learn something here.

I see your smoothbrained self is still carrying on like DDP lost his glowstick at a pride parade.

chinarice clearly stated his moral relativist position, he spent a page insulting my intelligence which you conveniently overlook, I didn't misrepresent him or use any strawman arguments, you just keep regurgitating the same crap out of deflection and ignorance. None of you have refuted my argument because you don't have the intellect to do so. None of you midwits could if you all combined in an Aristotelian Voltron and traded in your forum posts for IQ points. I'm sorry if you find my replies insulting but I don't take your incessant stupidity seriously and I wouldn't want you to be mistaken that I was.

If you're going to equivocate bigotry and child abuse as being equally ethically wrong, but then find the one objectively worse is acceptable in response to the other, you shouldn't be accusing anyone of mental gymnastics. If you can't fathom this simple thing I hope you don't work in a field where you have access to children or are a parent.
Show me where someone said that bigotry and child abuse is equally ethically wrong, or your whole argument is a straw man.

Strickland is very emotionally immature, if you want to make things personal with others then you have to be prepared for them to do the same to you , if you aren’t going to be comfortable with that then don’t do it , or at least don’t freak out when they do .
Also all the death threats , “ I’ll fucking kill you , I’ll take your fucking soul bla bla bla” is pretty lame , keep it real , say “I’m going to hurt you in the cage , I’m going to do it on purpose” or something that’s at least plausible

i dont really care about what dricus said, but people crying about things colby said to leon but then laughing about strickland is kinda weird

sherdog is full of hypocrites

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back