Media Sean Strickland playing the victim card now

Yeah kinda lost respect for Sean acting like there are lines you dont cross. The guy casually bashes dudes and calls them betas or soy boys on their podcast like he's being a real man then gets all sensitive over these comments.

Still love the guy though as a fighter I dont 180 ever on anyone over 1 dumb sensitive moment but he's looking mentally fragile with that move. He was better off just attacking DDP and leaving it alone after that then saying you dont go there with children

Yeah kinda lost respect for Sean acting like there are lines you dont cross. The guy casually bashes dudes and calls them betas or soy boys on their podcast like he's being a real man then gets all sensitive over these comments.

Still love the guy though as a fighter I dont 180 ever on anyone over 1 dumb sensitive moment but he's looking mentally fragile with that move. He was better off just attacking DDP and leaving it alone after that then saying you dont go there with children

He is on video condoning child abuse. He was telling viewers that fathers need to beat up their kids. It was an interview posted by someone with Brendan Schaub. So, he only got butthurt after Dricus said the same thing to him. It was all fair game to him until the tables turned on him and he could not get under his skin. So, leaving kids is only untile Strickland himself does not talk about it and when it does not favor him.

O'Malley's comment is far more disgusting. And I think Strickland is an inbred hillbilly loudmouth idiot. But O'Malley is an absolute clown. 🤡🤡 🤡

Edit: I want to clarify that I agree with the assessment that Strickland was trying to bully him, as per usual, it's one of the reasons I have a distaste for him. But, some comments have no place being aired on such a platform. Sean O'Malley's exploits are common knowledge, no need to steep so low to return fire.
BULLSHIT

bottomline no ones perfect cant handle the heat then stay out of the kitchen

Somehow I thought a dude who used to talk shit about wanting to murder people in the cage would be a lot thicker in the skin than this

Last edited:
He is on video condoning child abuse. He was telling viewers that fathers need to beat up their kids. It was an interview posted by someone with Brendan Schaub. So, he only got butthurt after Dricus said the same thing to him. It was all fair game to him until the tables turned on him and he could not get under his skin. So, leaving kids is only untile Strickland himself does not talk about it and when it does not favor him.

Agreed. Im still rooting for the guy unless he fights Khamzat but that was kinda weak sauce. Like I said. He was better off not attacking DDP or if you do dont cry foul after and pretend you're doing it for the kids. Not one kid in the world yesterday was like thank you Sean Strickland. He did it for his own ego

In the game of shit talk, you just have to find that button and keep mashing it. The best of the best will hide that button. Sean showed his hand, and now, his whole schtick has been compromised.

Last edited:
Cause many people have children of there own or kid relatives

Black people make jokes of white people and everyone laughs

Go to the hoods and make jokes of black people as a non black guy let's see what happens
Dont generalise this into a race thing you don't know every single black person so don't paint everyone with the same brush. I'm talking about Sean Strickland a person we know who talks about everyones family, life choice, reglious beliefs, appearance nothing seems out of line for him now he's started the trash talk and getting feeling hurt when people hits back harder. A example would be a particular black person known to make fun of white people all the time when someone makes a joke about black people infront of him he'll gets all triggered and starts a fight I'll call him a hypocrite too.

When you use caps to highlight things, you're acting out like a passive aggressive teenage girl.

Not everyone has said both were in the wrong, you continually slightly move the goal post and accuse me of things I've never said like making out like everyone here is on that same position. I've explained what the argument is repeatedly and you're convinced somehow going to squirm your way into being "right" the main point of contention with the argument in this thread is whether Sean deserves it, is it acceptable in return, many people have said if he's willing to give shit he has to take it. Ergo; not everyone has said Sean and DDP is in the wrong and your cuckrice buddy made a basic equivocation without any weight that both were deferentially bad, but child abuse was actually acceptable, given the circumstance, as have many others. Have you been reading this thread O'Lord of reading comprehension?

Setting up a bad faith situation, loading or framing my position as "hypothetically" racist, then asking if I was a christian conservative and think you are acting in good faith and are being intellectually honest. Fucking hilarious. None of the arguments I've made were on whether something was morally good, just that both are objectively bad and you can't accept the other as good/acceptable in response to the other, that wasn't the logic I used, it was your halfwit attempt at framing a hypothetical analogy, that wasn't even relevant, from that alone you are being disingenuous and it's flawed.

You certainly have learned a lot about people who supposedly argue as "I" do, since you actually do it yourself and have the self reflection and critical thinking skills of a house brick, you can't even recognize it.

I do hope you have an extensive background in martial arts as a punching bag so you can always fall back on CTE as an excuse.
Fucking hilarious. None of the arguments I've made were on whether something was morally good, just that both are objectively bad and you can't accept the other as good/acceptable in response to the other, that wasn't the logic I used,
The guy you started this sad argument with literally said both are bad.

You know that because you used his reply as a justification to why you are right -

Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 20-46-28 Media - Sean Strickland playing the victim card now.png

Setting up a bad faith situation, loading or framing my position as "hypothetically" racist, then asking if I was a christian conservative
I demonstrated why your argument was badly framed using your logic. I even told you that was what I was doing. I even said it was a ridiculous and disingenous way to interpret what you said. It was an example. I told you that. But you still don't get it. You seem unable to comprehend the written word.

And I asked about conservative christian because you debate like them. And in the case you were a conservative christian I would know the debate was a waste of time, which it ultimately was.

Edit: Ohh, and are you trying to insinuate that conservative christians are racist? Weird stance.

I would give your debate skills an F.

Last edited:
This is the key example of when people are extreme left or right. Extreme liberal or conservative. Extreme democrat or republican. This is the key example of my thought that both sides are complete and utter snowflakes. There is this weird notation that conservatives/republicans are more tough. That is absolutely false. I hate both sides. Liberals are just more open and annoying about being snowflakes. Conservatives be in the closet.

Sean thinks its ok for him to shit all over the life experiences of women or gay people but now its about him its a moral issue?

No way anyone should ever make child abuse into cheap content like that but fuck if Sean ain't the guy I wanna hear it out of given his previous

This is the key example of when people are extreme left or right. Extreme liberal or conservative. Extreme democrat or republican. This is the key example of my thought that both sides are complete and utter snowflakes. There is this weird notation that conservatives/republicans are more tough. That is absolutely false. I hate both sides. Liberals are just more open and annoying about being snowflakes. Conservatives be in the closet.
i love this

moderate is the toughest form of the political spectrum

and thinking about it is indeed true

<TheWire1>

Damn, trash talking backfired badly.

Yeh if you watch the full ending sequence below it is fucking brutal. It's also another example of why I hate mfs giving it 'early stoppage' BS in response to guys who are compromised af being protected - the ref should bare a huge weight of responsibility for the death in this scenario:

BULLSHIT

bottomline no ones perfect cant handle the heat then stay out of the kitchen
Usually yes, but making fun of a man's well known cuckold preference is not the same as making fun of a rape victim on the biggest stage possible. Sean deserves it more than most but it is still uncalled for.

The guy you started this sad argument with literally said both are bad.

You know that because you used his reply as a justification to why you are right -

Screenshot 2023-12-17 at 20-46-28 Media - Sean Strickland playing the victim card now.png

I demonstrated why your argument was badly framed using your logic. I even told you that was what I was doing. I even said it was a ridiculous and disingenous way to interpret what you said. It was an example. I told you that. But you still don't get it. You seem unable to comprehend the written word.

And I asked about conservative christian because you debate like them. And in the case you were a conservative christian I would know the debate was a waste of time, which it ultimately was.

Edit: Ohh, and are you trying to insinuate that conservative christians are racist? Weird stance.

I would give your debate skills an F.

I'd give your mom a D but wouldn't want to have to adopt a special needs kid.

There is a difference between insulting someone’s personal decisions, and insulting something that was done to something against their will.
Then just shut up and don't talk shit? Lol at picking and choosing whats ok to say or not.

How about no fucking insults then.

Then just shut up and don't talk shit? Lol at picking and choosing whats ok to say or not.

How about no fucking insults then.

Thanks for holding your hand up as one of the low IQ uneducated fans that can’t tell the difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brady12Gronk87
Back