Media Sean Strickland Torches Paulo Costa "Gonna Make That Dirty Brazilian Bleed - Gonna Do It For Brazil"

"I like Costa...I'm doing it for Brazil coz even Brazil doesn't like Costa"

Makes tons of sense Sean.

The only way this gets really violent is if Costa throws caution to the wind and just goes for it balls to the walls.

Costa has 2 rounds to land a hail mary but doubt he pulls it off. He's going to get cooked from round 3 onward

Strickland by UD or late TKO

Used to like Sean but after what he did to Sneako I hope Costa smashes this retarded abuse victim to bits.

Me after a few beers

There's two types of sherdogs...

mcgregor.png

This is a shit, meaningless fight. Costa is easy pickings for Strickland.

Could have easily found more compelling matchups for both.

Great fight, both very high output fighters. Will be interesting to see how Costa's kicks and body shots match up with Strickland's boxing and Philly shell. I feel like Costa matches up a lot better with Strickland than Izzy did due to how much more he goes to the body.

I think this matchup is in line with all the other useless or undeserved matchups that have been made recently. Only difference is that this might be exciting. I will watch, it’s so far only interesting fight on the card.

I think this matchup is in line with all the other useless or undeserved matchups that have been made recently. Only difference is that this might be exciting. I will watch, it’s so far only interesting fight on the card.
Yeah, it would have made more sense for like Strickland vs Whittaker and Costa to be rebooked against Khamzat but they want Costa on a Brazil card and Khamzat for a middle east card. Plus Khamzat probably makes enough money and his hype has gone down since the Usman fight so they are kind of giving him a due or die fight with Whittaker to either bring his hype back or reduce his value when his contract is up.

Back