Media *** Sean Strickland UFC 297 Media Day Press Conference Mega Thread ***

He backtracked on the story and now it matches with the messages Dricus claimed he had in the DM where he did not say anything about stabbing. He only said he would sabotage the fight before the fight happens by doing something to Dricus and himself.

Sean Strickland has the great innate ability to answer a question with another question. I don't care about his beliefs or the agenda of the reporter but damn this guy is so afraid to not be in the drivers seat.

Reporter: "So Sean what are your thoughts on..."
Sean: "Wait a second, what sandwich did you have last week Wednesday at 6PM? Not going to answer that? Here's the thing you guys, when a man can't recall the kind of sandwich he ate then the woman he's with must not be faithful to the cuck, amirite?"

Sean Strickland has the great innate ability to answer a question with another question. I don't care about his beliefs or the agenda of the reporter but damn this guy is so afraid to not be in the drivers seat.

Reporter: "So Sean what are your thoughts on..."
Sean: "Wait a second, what sandwich did you have last week Wednesday at 6PM? Not going to answer that? Here's the thing you guys, when a man can't recall the kind of sandwich he ate then the woman he's with must not be faithful to the cuck, amirite?"
The one reporter called him on it.

"I'll ask the questions here."

Haha

That journalist got everything he deserved. FOH with those useless questions fishing for a controversy. Disgrace to Asian men. Newsflash my Asian brother we are not invited to the DEI love in, so you can hang up your DEI badge at the entrance

I really like watching Strickland speak, he's like a guilty pleasure, but the guy is dumb as shit.

He can get away with it while promoting fights, but the minute anyone asks him a question outside his comfort zone the guy goes completely flywheel loose and falls apart.

He's an idiot, but he's funny and he's charismatic.

Just don't get your opinions from a turd like this, and he'd back me up here, he knows he's a turd and he doesn't want you to get your opinions from him.

If you align with him, you're probably also a turd.

He definitely made it really easy for me to pick who I want to win on Saturday.

I really like watching Strickland speak, he's like a guilty pleasure, but the guy is dumb as shit.

He can get away with it while promoting fights, but the minute anyone asks him a question outside his comfort zone the guy goes completely flywheel loose and falls apart.

He's an idiot, but he's funny and he's charismatic.

Just don't get your opinions from a turd like this, and he'd back me up here, he knows he's a turd and he doesn't want you to get your opinions from him.

If you align with him, you're probably also a turd.

Out of curiosity, what opinions of Sean's do you disagree with?

Also, Sean is a fighter. He knew after confirming that the guy voted for Trudea what kind of person he is. So as soon as the reporter started in with some controversy, Sean shut him down immediately. That's called knowing your surroundings and recognizing an incoming attack and countering. If you call that flying apart, it's your story. Sean looked in complete control to me.

I don't want to hear anything about Sean's abuse ever again.

Out of curiosity, what opinions of Sean's do you disagree with?

Also, Sean is a fighter. He knew after confirming that the guy voted for Trudea what kind of person he is. So as soon as the reporter started in with some controversy, Sean shut him down immediately. That's called knowing your surroundings and recognizing an incoming attack and countering. If you call that flying apart, it's your story. Sean looked in complete control to me.

"Are you gay? If you had a son and he said he was gay, you're a weak fucking man, you're part of the problem. You're fucking pathetic. You have no fucking backbone."

"Ten years ago to be trans was a mental fucking illness, and all of a sudden people like you have weaseled your way in the world, you are an infection, you are the definition of weakness, everything that's wrong in the world is because of you... you are the enemy of our world."

I mean.

These opinions?

Is it obscure?

The guy is a cunt, and I'd say that to him.

"Are you gay? If you had a son and he said he was gay, you're a weak fucking man, you're part of the problem. You're fucking pathetic. You have no fucking backbone."

"Ten years ago to be trans was a mental fucking illness, and all of a sudden people like you have weaseled your way in the world, you are an infection, you are the definition of weakness, everything that's wrong in the world is because of you... you are the enemy of our world."

I mean.

These opinions?

Is it obscure?

The guy is a cunt, and I'd say that to him.

So you're good with schools teaching lgbtq stuff and flying their flags outside of schools? Sean basically said he doesn't give a shit what gay or tranny people do. Just don't push your evil agenda onto kids. I noticed that you did not put that into quotes.

So you're good with schools teaching lgbtq stuff and flying their flags outside of schools? Sean basically said he doesn't give a shit what gay or tranny people do. Just don't push your evil agenda onto kids. I noticed that you did not put that into quotes.

You asked me what I disagreed with... have you already forgotten asking me that?

You asked me what I disagreed with... have you already forgotten asking me that?

Fair enough. But that's all you seemed to take away from what he said, while the overall message was much different.

Fair enough. But that's all you seemed to take away from what he said, while the overall message was much different.

I said I like hearing him speak and he's a guilty pleasure.

I almost always listen to Sean speak, more than most fighters.

I think he's a dummy, but he's a lot of fun.

I take his words with a pinch of salt: like a sitcom, or satire.

Back