Sean Strickland vs Paulo Costa or Alex Pereira vs TBA or Islam Makhachev vs Dustin Poirier - Which fight are you most excited to watch? (Semi-Finals)

Which fight are you most excited to watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To me Alex has no equal at the moment and in a weird way it's kind of boring. I really wish the LHW was in better condition competition wise

Strickland vs Costa could turn out to be a fan favorite just bleed banger. Neither guy is a big puncher but they're willing to go forward and bang it out

alex's TBA could be against Tom Aspinal or another scary heavyweight.

islam isn't losing to anyone at LW

Strickland & Costa will be a boring decision.

Gus was at least 3-0 vs. Brazilians before Werdum. I forgot he finished a prime Glover--pretty impressive. It goes to show odd records like that can always be broken.
Gus wasn't fighting heavyweights tho and arguably was done by the time he faced Werdum. Also I obviously don't think this is an actual factor, just find it interesting. Like How Oliveira was 0-4 in Canada before fighting Dariush or how TJ kept winning 4 in a row and then losing 1.

Edit: for the sake of arguing I could say Gus finally losing to guys that aren't African American is proof he wasn't the same anymore. Ended his career getting finished 4x in a row. Last one was Krylov and Werdum before that.

Makhachev versus Poirier does absolutely nothing for me, most predictable fight just see Khabib vs Poirier.

Yes Alex has been a blast to watch but a doubt a match up vs Ankleaev would be interesting.

Almost 27% of people actually voted for Islam vs Dustin Poirier like we don't know what's going to happen lol

Depends who TBA is, if it's Ankalaev then thats the one i'm most intrigued by to see if Periera can nullify the grappling. If not then Islam v Dustin.

People saying Costa v Strickland underestimate Strickland's ability to stink up the joint. One of the most boring styles in the entire ufc.
Or they are Strickland fanboys and you are an -ev -ov fanboy so you want to see your dagestani boys just like they want to see Strickland

Or they are Strickland fanboys and you are an -ev -ov fanboy so you want to see your dagestani boys just like they want to see Strickland
I want to see Pereira-Ankalaev because thats an intriguing matchup, there isn't much left for Periera at LHW besides Ank. Seems like you suffer from DDS, Dagestan Derangement Syndrome.

Cost vs Sean is interesting but it may be a bore

Would like to see Alex vs Jiri again love seeing Jiri fight. That division is kind of dead though a huge lack in top contendors. Makes me not really care who Alex fights.

Would be cool if Costa wins I think his only chance of getting the belt is beating ddp

Alex can fight anyone right now and he will always win the poll.

Back