Sean Strickland white t-shirt

He seems like a practical guy. Buy a multipack of shirts and call it a day.

Most of us on 'the spectrum' wear the same thing every day, and eat the same thing too. Idk if Strickland has been diagnosed but I can assure you he is somewhere on there lol.

It's that simple huh. Everybody is a doctor nowadays.

It's that simple huh. Everybody is a doctor nowadays.
Have you ever listened to or watched Strickland? Doesn't take a Dr to see the mfer is autistic, just a working a pair of eyes & a brain that can comprehend.

Lol you need a biologist to tell you what a woman is huh?

White tee and jeans is pretty classic attire where I come from.

Have you ever listened to or watched Strickland? Doesn't take a Dr to see the mfer is autistic, just a working a pair of eyes & a brain that can comprehend.

Lol you need a biologist to tell you what a woman is huh?

So now it's based on watching him instead of just basing it on what type of shirt he's wearing. Nice backtrack. I diagnose you to be a phony ass wipe.

the real question is does anyone have a pic of either of the Diaz bros in public not wearing a black T-shirt.

Dana White pretty much always wears a black t-shirt as well. It's pretty common. I wear a black t-shirt like 95% of the time.

Most of us on 'the spectrum' wear the same thing every day, and eat the same thing too. Idk if Strickland has been diagnosed but I can assure you he is somewhere on there lol.
Spectrum, LOL!

White t shirts are actually racist, if you wear white then you’re probably a white supremacist.
That’s weird. I grew up in gang infested LA during the 80s and 90s and white tshirt and dickies were pretty much the uniform. Maybe all those gang members were secretly white supremacists.

I'm glad he's finally doing well in his career but he's annoying as shit. People say he's just being real I say he's just being absurdly dumb and he's actually a pretty smart guy with more self awareness than he portrays. His fans are pretty much encorouraging him to act like a complete doofus and pretending it's the greatest thing in the world. He was funny in the first press conference when he flamed adesnya now he just talks just to talk. He could at least be coherent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back