Shoop Send a short story & I'll add pics to enhance it....

A drunken white rabbit walks into the Mayberry Sheriff's office and fills it with uppercuts knocking out Andy, Barney, Aunt Bee, Otis and Gomer Pyle while Opie stares on in awe.
Interesting. Give me some time & I'll put something together.

Interesting. Give me some time & I'll put something together.
A drunken white rabbit walks into the Mayberry Sheriff's office and fills it with uppercuts knocking out Andy, Barney, Aunt Bee, Otis and Gomer Pyle while Opie stares on in awe.
AvzgKkc.png

TyvCn8H.png

pdzelkI.png

Damn these are hilarious @Van Daz. Okay I've got one if you're still into it bud.

Cejudo and NgGannou agree to fight in a charity exhibition match. Cejudo takes it far too serious and wins the first round on points. In round two Cejudo starts clowning for the audience and even trash talking Frances. Nice guy Frances is feeling the leg kicks and disrespect and knocks CCC clear out of the stadium.

Damn these are hilarious @Van Daz. Okay I've got one if you're still into it bud.

Cejudo and NgGannou agree to fight in a charity exhibition match. Cejudo takes it far too serious and wins the first round on points. In round two Cejudo starts clowning for the audience and even trash talking Frances. Nice guy Frances is feeling the leg kicks and disrespect and knocks CCC clear out of the stadium.
Hey Bud.

Appreciate your submission. Really like the story. Happy to do it. It takes a while, so I better get started.

Hey Bud.

Appreciate your submission. Really like the story. Happy to do it. It takes a while, so I better get started.
Take your time my friend. It's no rush. Please tag me when you're done, so I remember to see your next comic masterpiece. Thanks.

Take your time my friend. It's no rush. Please tag me when you're done, so I remember to see your next comic masterpiece. Thanks.
Right! I've got it how I picture it, added a pinch of humor, stirred it for 3 rounds, so hope you enjoy @PurpleStorm . Thanks for the inspiration:)

Cejudo and NgGannou agree to fight in a charity exhibition match.

tnCIhss.png

Cejudo takes it far too serious and wins the first round on points.

YOsFIe9.png

In round two Cejudo starts clowning for the audience and even trash talking Frances.

BqxKs0D.png

Nice guy Frances is feeling the leg kicks and disrespect

ATgPA5A.png

and knocks CCC clear out of the stadium.

hGtxFB3.png

Like the way you think.

I'll leave that to you to decide:)

Lol ok.

Well theres a story about a small wide dog...kinda tall but not really.
Mean as a snake but docile when he was getting the Izzy treatment.

This dog went on walks alone, nobody ever talked to him or bothered him.
He was master of his domain.
It often walked in the woods, and chased squirrels, and birds but never actually caught anything...he was above that.

He had the attitude of an aristocrat but he was an ugly mutt...that didn't matter because he had confidence.
One day, this smug fuckin ugly mutt was crossing the street and....he was hit by a train....poor fucker lol

Lol ok.

It often walked in the woods, and chased squirrels, and birds but never actually caught anything...he was above that.

He had the attitude of an aristocrat but he was an ugly mutt...that didn't matter because he had confidence.
One day, this smug fuckin ugly mutt was crossing the street and....he was hit by a train....poor fucker lol
Cool story. I'll do my best. Can already picture some of it, but the rest will fall into place. Will get back to you once done. Appreciate your contribution.

Cool story. I'll do my best. Can already picture some of it, but the rest will fall into place. Will get back to you once done. Appreciate your contribution.

I figured a funny story with a twist would be decent sir ;)

I figured a funny story with a twist would be decent sir ;)
Thanks again for your submission & collaboration. Took longer than I expected, but needed a few extra pics to help tell the story you provided & to do it justice. Hope you enjoy:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XpalBPS.png

9LWl9v3.png

oII3vBG.png

7d1BWxH.png

Y9Tfhfm.png

jNcMhB0.png

One day, this smug fuckin ugly mutt was crossing the street and

lJHWEFl.png

....he was hit by a train

bpMje2n.png

....poor fucker lol

UCTbpNr.png

Thanks again for your submission & collaboration. Took longer than I expected, but needed a few extra pics to help tell the story you provided & to do it justice. Hope you enjoy:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XpalBPS.png

9LWl9v3.png

oII3vBG.png

7d1BWxH.png

Y9Tfhfm.png

jNcMhB0.png

One day, this smug fuckin ugly mutt was crossing the street and

lJHWEFl.png

....he was hit by a train

bpMje2n.png

....poor fucker lol

UCTbpNr.png

That was so much better than I thought it was gonna be, I'm fuckin dying over here lol.

Back