Shoop Send a short story & I'll add pics to enhance it....

@Van Daz you're one of the funniest mofos in sherdog history.
Fuck!! That's a real honor, Sir. Really appreciate your kind words. You've been on here a while & I'm only new (have been watching sherdog for stuff since about 2000, but only recently participate). Have met (not in person), some really nice people on here.

If you have another story for me, I'd be more than happy to do up some more pics. I'll keep them coming as long as I keep getting submissions. I'll never try just to rush something & will always put my best foot forward to show respect for the people who provide the stories for me. It's a team effort.

I just like to make people happy, have fun & try to stay away from hate. Too much of that in the world. Sherbros have given me so many laughs over time & it's a great community to be involved in. Great bunch of people. Glad I'm not on any other social media. Hate is easy to do, but funny takes effort.

Last edited:
@Van Daz you're one of the funniest mofos in sherdog history.
9GJn.gif

To take away the border, right click the image and select open image in new tab. And then right click the image, select copy image address, go back here and click insert image (by url) and paste the url link here and hit post reply:

You don't even need to do all that bud. Just copy the link and add .jpg when inserting the image and it will post fine.

.jpg will work when posting gifs and pngs too.

You don't even need to do all that bud. Just copy the link and add .jpg when inserting the image and it will post fine.

Thank you for your help. Geez, so many nice people on here willing to help a brother out. Feeling the love:)

Awesome tip. Thanks bud! 💙
<JennieThumbsUp>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back