September 11th

They can't stop it. A grand jury is outside the 3 branches of government. It can be formed without a special prosecutor.

What exactly do you think this report will prove? It is obvious terrorist did it man. The war on terror was a smart decision with broad support.

Iraq is different though

It wasn't an inside job, but Osama's super-rich family might be buddies with other super-rich families, even Jewish ones, and calls may have been made that morning.

It wasn't an inside job, but Osama's super-rich family might be buddies with other super-rich families, even Jewish ones, and calls may have been made that morning.

That might have been true. I do not understand the disbelief on how a fueled aircraft brought a building down, I never will either. Saudi terrorists carried out a sadistic plan in which thousands of lives were lost. Focus should be put on remembering the life lost in that tragic event.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...eptember-11th-hijackers-fast-facts/index.html

Can't believe it's been 17 years now. Still remember it like it was yesterday.

No plane, just a 110 stories skyscraper.

No plane hit WTC 3 also. Why is everyone saying 2 planes knocked out 3 buildings? All 7 buildings were knocked out.
Yes, the WTC was not just two towers, but several buildings. The reasons people don't take issue with the others is bacuase they were crushed by debris and none of them appeared to implode.

WTC 7, however, was across the street and although there were some office fires visible late that day, it did appear to actually implode:

ForsakenSeparateBarasinga-small.gif

The collapse itself is certainly troubling for any of us with some common sense left, but beyond all that, we have shit like this:

Figure-C1.jpg

That is not photoshopped from a "conspiracy" site. It is from the actual FEMA report in "appendix C."

That report is even titled: Limited Metallurgical Examination

Beyond this admission in title, FEMA goes on to admit:
The eutectic temperature for this mixture strongly suggests that the temperatures in this region of the steel beam approached 1,000°C (1,800°F), which is substantially lower than would be expected for melting this steel.

Note they use 1,800°F because that, as we established is the absolute hottest that that fire could burn at. Their own story does not allow for these extremely high temperatures. They even conclude with:

C.6 Suggestions for Future Research

The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified.The rate of corrosion is also unknown....

A detailed study into the mechanisms of this phenomenon is needed to determine what risk, if any, is presented to existing steel structures exposed to severe and long-burning fires.

https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/20130726-1512-20490-8452/403_apc.pdf

To my knowledge, this has never been done and I know why.

Sparrows can't break living room windows! I hope everyone does their part today and blows a fireman.

Yes, the WTC was not just two towers, but several buildings. The reasons people don't take issue with the others is bacuase they were crushed by debris and none of them appeared to implode.

WTC 7, however, was across the street and although there were some office fires visible late that day, it did appear to actually implode:

The collapse itself is certainly troubling for any of us with some common sense left, but beyond all that, we have shit like this:

Building 7 was definitely badly damaged after collapse of the second tower.

e85a775bef42578084f03a96a022ac93.jpg

wtc7gashgraphic2.png

Part of the structure collapsed right after it was hit by the north tower.

combo-small.jpg

Building 7 was definitely badly damaged after collapse of the second tower.

e85a775bef42578084f03a96a022ac93.jpg

wtc7gashgraphic2.png

Part of the structure collapsed right after it was hit by the north tower.

combo-small.jpg

And the NIST themselves - ADMITTED - THE DAMAGE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE COLLAPSE.

Please read their "final report" and check back.

And what about the unexplained temperatures and the molten steel reference by the FEMA in their report?

You guys want the best evidence that 9-11 may not have been what it appears?

Take a look at the obvious lies they are telling about Syria right now.

ISIS as well as other terrorist organizations want to restore the Caliphate. Do you know what that means? The desire of these terrorists is to unite all Muslims of the world under their umbrella and that all unbelievers either convert or die. So to answer your question, yes, they would like to dominate the world.

Just what is the Caliphate?

At its most basic, the Caliphate is how Muslims organized themselves for centuries after the death of the Prophet Mohammed. In life, Mohammed led the faith that Muslims believe he channeled directly from God, serving as both religious leader and temporal ruler of the legions drawn to his teachings.

But when the Prophet died in 632 A.D., he left no heir, and the search was on for a successor—which is what caliph means. The caliphate (or succession) is what he rules, the governing body that claims dominion over all believers.

Decades passed, and the West largely forgot that there ever was a Caliphate. But Muslims did not. The Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 on the desire to re-establish it. Other groups followed, all of them radical in the sense that they sought to upend the world order by ending what one scholar called “the division of Muslim lands into measly pieces which call themselves nations.”
http://time.com/2942239/what-is-the-caliphate/

You know the ottoman empire was a caliphate right? The west didn't "forget" about it, we explicitly killed it after WW1.

I'm more upset with Sept 11th today because of the political fallout.

It ruined privacy as a human right and liberty. Nobody respects the right to privacy anymore.

With social media...does anyone even ask for privacy anymore? That scene in meet the little fockers or whatever crap trilogy was perfect when deniros character asked his FBI partner to search for info and they told him to just Facebook it

With social media...does anyone even ask for privacy anymore? That scene in meet the little fockers or whatever crap trilogy was perfect when deniros character asked his FBI partner to search for info and they told him to just Facebook it

That's what I'm talking about. It's not even on peoples radar anymore.

"I'm not doing anything wrong so what do I have to worry about?"

That kind of trust in government is chilling to me.

Figure-C1.jpg

That is not photoshopped from a "conspiracy" site. It is from the actual FEMA report in "appendix C."

That report is even titled: Limited Metallurgical Examination

Beyond this admission in title, FEMA goes on to admit:
The eutectic temperature for this mixture strongly suggests that the temperatures in this region of the steel beam approached 1,000°C (1,800°F), which is substantially lower than would be expected for melting this steel.

Note they use 1,800°F because that, as we established is the absolute hottest that that fire could burn at. Their own story does not allow for these extremely high temperatures. They even conclude with:

C.6 Suggestions for Future Research

The severe corrosion and subsequent erosion of Samples 1 and 2 are a very unusual event. No clear explanation for the source of the sulfur has been identified.The rate of corrosion is also unknown....

A detailed study into the mechanisms of this phenomenon is needed to determine what risk, if any, is presented to existing steel structures exposed to severe and long-burning fires.

https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/20130726-1512-20490-8452/403_apc.pdf

To my knowledge, this has never been done and I know why.

Back in the late 70's/early 80's my father-in-law, a civil engineer with experience in steel, concrete, and the design of nuclear power plants, wrote a paper specifically about what he felt were issues in the steel in the WTC buildings. He was working for an engineering firm located at the WTC in those days.

I won't pretend to understand the science or the physics or the chemistry at that level. But his stated position was that the buildings were deficient in design and materials and thus subject to a greater chance of failure than they should have been.

I did read the paper, didn't grasp the points because it's not my area, but I'm sure it's archived online somewhere. However I can summarize his opinion - he was not surprised that the buildings collapsed because they were not as well built as they should have been.

All the Muslim hate is disgusting and based on lies - and spouted from cowards, too scared to take an honest look at what happened that day.

"Israel does not spy on the United States of America."
-- Mark Regev, a spokesman at the Israeli embassy in Washington

FOX news, probably the most pro-Israel of all of them has removed this from their site. We have it here on youtube. All those who have never heard of this information must watch this four part series in its entirety before responding. This was aired once and then never again:

Islam bashers, let's be clear on this one, as I have explained, Odigo was not an Arab company, neither was Zim shipping, neither was Urban Moving Systems, Amdocs or Converse Infosystems. The PNAC were not a group of Arabs either, nor were those who lied us into their war. I have explained that as well.

The spy ring, that was the largest ever uncovered on American soil was not composed of Arabs either. It was composed of around 200 Israelis and they were all deported back to Israel thanks to our soon-to-be Homeland Security master, Michael Chertoff, another duel citizen at the highest levels of our government whose mother worked for Mossad.

Back in the late 70's/early 80's my father-in-law, a civil engineer with experience in steel, concrete, and the design of nuclear power plants, wrote a paper specifically about what he felt were issues in the steel in the WTC buildings. He was working for an engineering firm located at the WTC in those days.

I won't pretend to understand the science or the physics or the chemistry at that level. But his stated position was that the buildings were deficient in design and materials and thus subject to a greater chance of failure than they should have been.

I did read the paper, didn't grasp the points because it's not my area, but I'm sure it's archived online somewhere. However I can summarize his opinion - he was not surprised that the buildings collapsed because they were not as well built as they should have been.
I would love to read that and it is common to hear, whether true or not, about the 'shoddy' construction of those buildings. But for now, I am over even debating the physical impossibility of the government's story, we can name names as I have. Their power was great enough by 1967 to cover up their mass murder of Americans.

"Investigators within the DEA, INS and FBI have all told Fox News that to pursue or even suggest Israeli spying ... is considered career suicide."

-- Carl Cameron

Is that not believable, with all that we know?

israelis_fox.jpg

Just for moment, try as hard as you possibly can... and consider, even for that brief moment... THE POWER IT MUST TAKE TO CLASSIFY INFORMATION PERTAINING TO A MASS MURDER ON AMERICAN SOIL.

How can this truth ever see the light of day?

Back