September 11th

Get some air.
Way to answer the question. Or is the hypocrisy in your shit too blinding.

Here's my take: 9/11 was a fucking terrible mess for the US. It likely would not have happened had we not been bombing the fuck out of the ME bringing attention to ourselves. Quickest way to make a terrorist is kill mommy/daddy

Still remember where I was when I found out, I had skipped first period to play cards with some friends in the cafeteria, so I didn't get the in class explanation, and my two friends came down and told me that some guys had flown planes into the Twin Towers. Now, I pictured some yahoo in a Cessna who was mad about taxes, but man, the reality was staring at me on TV for a long time. I think the overreaction to it weakened the nation in many ways, but there's no denying the horror of the moment.

Last edited:

I posted on this a few months back when the petition was filed. Nothing happened, right? They filed a second one at the end of July. Nothing happened, right?

Nothing will either. If this information was able to get mainstream focus, everything would change. They don't want change.

LC DOJ GRAND JURY PETITION

SHARE THIS PAGE WIDELY

NOTE: This is the original version filed on 10 April 2018. To read the most recent (30 July 2018) First Amended Petition click HERE.

https://lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/lc-doj-grand-jury-petition/

Worst day ever for Americans.

I personally think this was a worse day for America & Americans.

fLbJpud.jpg

I was in grade ... 10? when this happened

We didn't believe it

I remember my friend at the time said in a jokey way "Air Nova"

Which was the jingle for ... Air Nova

My shop teacher was all freaked out and made us listen to the radio the whole class

My history teacher was awesome though as she immediately came up with an in-depth lesson that explained why all this is happened. Really the whole would could have used that.

I personally think this was a worse day for America & Americans.

fLbJpud.jpg

I worded it wrong, sure there's worse days.

Its the worst day for most modern Americans under a certain age.

I was in grade ... 10? when this happened

We didn't believe it

I remember my friend at the time said in a jokey way "Air Nova"

Which was the jingle for ... Air Nova

My shop teacher was all freaked out and made us listen to the radio the whole class

My history teacher was awesome though as she immediately came up with an in-depth lesson that explained why all this is happened. Really the whole would could have used that.
I'd be curious to know the reason

Sad day for the world. Worst day ever for Americans.

On the odd occasion I still see the images of people jumping that we all witnessed live on the TV. It was like watching an end of the world action movie. Only difference was, this was real

I saw the towers collapse live on TV like most people at home that time. And got emotional upon realizing I just witness thousands of people die. And the dreaded aprehenssion that another thousand would die later once the 2nd tower collapsed too.

Trump got to brag how he now had the tallest building in NYC(not true) right after the towers fell.

I still find it hard to believe Arabs hijacked Pentagon airspace with boxcutters.

But that's just me.

on the plane itself, what could have been done to stop them?

sure, some people could have rushed them, but that would take the right kind of people. "who's going first" kind of thing. everyone waiting on someone else to do something until its too late.

Before 9/11 air line passengers were told to never resist or try to stop hijackers or get involved in anything. Just sit and let the crew and other authorities handle everything.

9/11 was the start of "fuck that were not going out without a fight"

Remember "let's roll".

https://www.history.com/topics/9-11-attacks/videos/the-todd-beamer-story-lets-roll

If you want to use the word hero and know it fits and is not an hollow word click the link.

Last edited:
I still find it hard to believe Arabs hijacked Pentagon airspace with boxcutters.

But that's just me.
They probably didn't realize they were planning on crashing the planes.

But that's just me.

I'm still amazed that in under an hour our government and all of the MSM knew exactly who did it and why.

Back