Sergey Kovalev busted for illegally streaming DAZN event

Pretty sure it happened more than once. He also assaulted some woman in a bar after she refused his advances, broke her jaw if memory serves.
She suffered a broken nose, a concussion, and a displaced disc in her neck (Unless this is someone else)
There was also the incident on the airplane as well.

For the chick, yeah!?
Relax there. Nobody is saying it's ok to beat women.
Maybe I am mistaking you for someone else but do you perceive it as your duty to supervise Sherdog and always defend women? I keep on seeing you in whiteknighting all over the place.

Relax there. Nobody is saying it's ok to beat women.
Maybe I am mistaking you for someone else but do you perceive it as your duty to supervise Sherdog and always defend women? I keep on seeing you in whiteknighting all over the place.
Fuck knows mate? I enjoy fucking with bigots, if thats what you mean?

Don't know why anybody cares.

Only 2,500 tuned in. And that was at its peak. Most of them were probably from Russia and CIS too.

DAZN didn't really lose anything at all.

I doubt a single person would have paid for that shit. Was the picture quality even good, or was it shaky and grainy like most IG stories?

If DAZN comes after Kov for this, I'm being serious, they are shooting themselves in the foot. Their shit is going to be pirated to the HIGH MOON if they go after him for this.

Hopefully DAZN successfully sues him for every cent he has to his name.

What a downfall. 2014-2016 this guy was comparable to a god

What a downfall. 2014-2016 this guy was comparable to a god
his career was built on "what he could do" and not so much what he did do though. his signature wins were all 5 years ago in the past.

To be fair Adonis wanted no part of him.

I'd say it was more so Duva than Stevenson.
Stevenson fought Gvosdyk who was a lesser name and a harder fight and was up in the fight until he basically died.

Duva turned down the fight saying they couldnt fight a non HBO fighter.

I'd say it was more so Duva than Stevenson.
Stevenson fought Gvosdyk who was a lesser name and a harder fight and was up in the fight until he basically died.

Duva turned down the fight saying they couldnt fight a non HBO fighter.
My memory on the details is a little foggy but I vaguely remember something like that. I also remember Kovalev calling him out numerous times (sometimes quite racistly) and Adonis doing nothing except confronting him postfight once in 40's gangster gear.

yeah really gvosdyk vs stevenson and gvosdyk vs beterbiev were the only two matchups at 175 people wanted to see in a long time. especially the later.

Back