Serial Adulterer, Trump has another women he cheated with on Melania

Such a good role model. No wonder evangelicals love him.

<{MingNope}>

Trump banging hot chicks is totally going to ruin his reputation. Lol.

Intentional derail attempt #42,000 from one of the war rooms shittiest posters. The mods need to be a bit more liberal with the banhammer.
I know a President of the War Room who's ready to do what must be done.

Not all billionaires appeal to the Christian Right based on some sort of biblical moral superiority. The extra marital affairs aren't the issue, the lying is.

latest

{<huh}{<huh}
I'm sure the FBI is investigating it thoroughly.

Meanwhile, domestic terrorists and school shooters "slip through the cracks".

Can't spare an agent to interview the guy who said "I'm going to be a school shooter", but they can spare 100+ agents to investigate Trump disrespecting some crack whore in the back of a limousine by suggesting she might like big black dick.

I am continually amazed how the new right can take any issue and spin it into another argument that a) has nothing to do with said issue and b) has really nothing to do with the issue it is being spun into.

Trump is a hypocrite

Oh yea well disband the FBI becuase school shootings

{<huh}{<huh}

I am continually amazed how the new right can take any issue and spin it into another argument that a) has nothing to do with said issue and b) has really nothing to do with the issue it is being spun into.

Trump is a hypocrite

Oh yea well disband the FBI becuase school shootings

I think his point is that there are more pressing issues than Trump's sex life from years ago.

The hypocrisy from the Christian Right is off the charts regarding politics, however, thankfully, their numbers will only continue to dwindle and dwindle.

dont christians reproduce the most in america along with muslims and those ultra hardcore jews? and latinos?
LMFAO @ yall that try to bring up his religion.

Like slave owners didnt recite bible verses when scolding their wives or fucking their house slaves.

Cuckoldry and Christianity go hand in hand.

Think about it.

christianity is more of a ´cuck´religion so that not wrong.

dont christians reproduce the most in america along with muslims and those ultra hardcore jews? and latinos?

christianity is more of a ´cuck´religion so that not wrong.

The number of people who identify as christians in America has been decreasing and the decline has gotten even more precipitous within the last ten years or so.

Back