[Serious] I think I'm being spied on.

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was on the phone this afternoon with my mom. After several minutes in, I heard a male voice say clearly

"Holy fuck, I hate this area!"

I said, "mom, did you hear that?"

She said she didn't.

I said something to the extent of "I know you guys are watching me," and I hung up.

I know in the 90's during the time of landlines, it was common for phone lines to get crossed and you'd hear other people's conversations all the time (for those of you old enough to remember).

I've never had this occur on a cell phone before.

Also, I'm not some important politician or diplomat, I'm not sure why someone would spy, but that phrase I heard sounded suspicious, like certain areas were being "monitored".

(Btw, if you dickless fucks are reading this, do know that I am on to you, and it's gonna be THAT much harder)

You're not important. No one would ever spy on you.

It's called crosstalk. You're not being spied on.

You know, at first I didn't like @Clippy's threads. Nowadays I like them and I don't know if that's due to Clippy actually becoming entertaining or if the massive influx of shitty Clippy ripoffs like TS is making Clippy look great in comparison.

you should line the interior of your house with tin foil to block their signals and they cant spy on you

bcs_301_ms_1004_0810-rt.jpg

You need to go seek professional help if you think you are being spied on and hearing voices.

I'm not joking or being a dick. In serious.

Back when I used to use land-line I used to hear crosstalk, or whatever you call it. There was one instant where I listened in to what sounded like two middle aged women talking, I remember one was giving the other driving directions to somewhere in Alabama. My friend on the other line could hear them as well. I've never experienced it on a cell phone though.

Well, what location are you? Maybe they're hacking the other guy and you just happened to be in their crossfire?

Back