Sex and Gender are determined by the human spirit

The push to justify this is disgusting.

It is wrong. End of story. You cannot change your chromosomes and DNA.

And any push to do so will be a never ending depressing battle between what you are told by liberals and what reality is.

Leave your body alone.

the word female is explicitly a reference to biological characteristics, not "feelings".

i haven't heard any transwoman explain coherently why they feel they're female. they all reach out to female behaviour stereotypes, such as wearing make up or having long hair and wearing "female" clothes.

i haven't heard anyone give a definition of gender that's not either a reference to male and female biology and stereotypical behaviour, or just personality traits.

giphy.gif

the word female is explicitly a reference to biological characteristics, not "feelings".

i haven't heard any transwoman explain coherently why they feel they're female. they all reach out to female behaviour stereotypes, such as wearing make up or having long hair and wearing "female" clothes.

i haven't heard anyone give a definition of gender that's not either a reference to male and female biology and stereotypical behaviour, or just personality traits.

Exactly. Being a woman has some behavioral deportment, but it's the biology and genetics that getcha.

There are not more than 2 genders, sexes etc.
I don't care what liberal college tries to make up a new thing to argue about.

So why would a soul need surgery and hormones?

So a spirit, an esoteric and metaphysical being needs hormones and sexual organs to be cut off as well as fake boobs?

Poor spirit

What about religions that believe in reincarnation?
What about bad spirits?

Do Nephilims have gender? I am asking you because I know you are the Nephilim expert here.

I don't know why you would assume that everyone who disagrees with the transgender rhetoric is a religious republican. The whole transgender thing is anti-science and incoherent, case in point you're having to use comparisons to spirits and other bullshit.

The push to justify this is disgusting.

It is wrong. End of story. You cannot change your chromosomes and DNA.

And any push to do so will be a never ending depressing battle between what you are told by liberals and what reality is.

Leave your body alone.

The female and male brains are biologically different. For example, women are generally more emotional than men. Less authoritative and assertive than men. Less intelligent at math than men. More intelligent at language than men. Worse spacial processing ability. More nurturing and empathetic than men. Etc. These are all due to how womens' brains are "wired" differently.

A transgender female has a female "wired" brain with a male "wired" body.

As a person at a fundamental level is their brain (spirit/ soul), they are the gender (and sex) that their brain wired as.

And furthermore why does the government need to pay for it?

Lol, and at the same time, where are the transgender lasers?

You expect me to believe they're all blue lasers?

Where are the pink lasers?

So what you are saying is souls are male or female.

I would say you need to go back and do a lot more research in religious theory, especially Christian.

Your sex is determined by biology. Gender and sex were one in the same. Now the left has decided they are not. Ok I'm fine with that but that doesn't change science and biology.

Last edited:
Don't Republicans believe in souls, the spirit, and other esoteric, intangible things that are qualitative, not quantitative, attributes of a human?

A person is not just their body. Religious people can agree on this. We all know this to be true. A person is also their spirit, their sentience -- the voice in your head. You.

The spirit is the defining factor of a person. It is the person. The person is the spirit. A spirit -- or a "soul" -- can be male or female. The person is more than just the body. If the spirit is female then the person is female even if the body is male.
Cool story bro

Don't Republicans believe in souls, the spirit, and other esoteric, intangible things that are qualitative, not quantitative, attributes of a human?

A person is not just their body. Religious people can agree on this. We all know this to be true. A person is also their spirit, their sentience -- the voice in your head. You.

The spirit is the defining factor of a person. It is the person. The person is the spirit. A spirit -- or a "soul" -- can be male or female. The person is more than just the body. If the spirit is female then the person is female even if the body is male.

You'e spreading mental illness

Well the way they teach it in schools to kids it sounds like they're preaching some kind of religion. The way they describe "gender identity" even in our laws sounds almost exactly like what TS is saying, like a spirit or a soul. It seems to exist on a metaphysical plane completely independent of the body. The clinician who decides if your kid is really trans or not is almost like a priest or a shaman I guess - they have the ability to communicate with the spirit within. And skepticism or disbelief in any aspects of it will be considered just like blasphemy or heresy to a religion. I think it just shows how much it really is in our nature to have some religious/spiritual belief.

It shows how quickly pop-culture without a moral base to guide it, and group-think can become dangerous. That's all it shows.

The female and male brains are biologically different. For example, women are generally more emotional than men. Less authoritative and assertive than men. Less intelligent at math than men. More intelligent at language than men. Worse spacial processing ability. More nurturing and empathetic than men. Etc. These are all due to how womens' brains are "wired" differently.

A transgender female has a female "wired" brain with a male "wired" body.

As a person at a fundamental level is their brain (spirit/ soul), they are the gender (and sex) that their brain wired as.

And when a Dr has to operate, does he act like its a female body with a male wired brain?

Back