Sexyama fighting in a bathroom

Is he greased and wearing brass knuckles?

On January 11, Akiyama and FEG (the parent company of K-1) held a press conference during which Akiyama said he used Olay lotion prior to the fight claiming that the lotion was used to treat a worn gi.[6] Pre-fight footage also showed Akiyama casually applying six bottles of lotion to his body in his locker room. As a result, Akiyama was disqualified and his prize money was suspended. Akiyama himself was suspended indefinitely from HERO'S competition six days later.[7] Public outcry against Akiyama did not cease however, and Nike was swamped with complaints when Akiyama was featured on a television commercial in Japan.[8] Though Akiyama has admitted to applying cream to his skin, he has said that the purpose was not to gain an unfair advantage but to treat his dry skin. The fight was ruled a "No Contest".

23lxnpe.jpg

Last edited:
Just a good pounding in a bathroom

My kind of scene

Innovative use of the gi...

BJ no.gif

Ken wouldnt like it tho...

Last edited:
Quick cut cinematography is for the birds. Couldn't enjoy as much as I'd had liked to due to that nonsense.

<Oku01>

Fight scenes should all be filmed in the manner in which it was done in The Matrix.

Quick cut cinematography is for the birds. Couldn't enjoy as much as I'd had liked to due to that nonsense.

<Oku01>

Fight scenes should all be filmed in the manner in which it was done in The Matrix.

I was thinking the same thing. If Keanu can do it the old fashioned way, surely Sexyama could.

Why do Asian actors look like women? Couldn’t they choose someone more believable? The bad guy looks like he came right out of a kpop boy band with that Justine Bieber haircut I don’t believe for one minute he could do what he did

Why the fast cuts and shaky cam? Sexyama has better Judo than John Wick.

Why do Asian actors look like women? Couldn’t they choose someone more believable? The bad guy looks like he came right out of a kpop boy band with that Justine Bieber haircut I don’t believe for one minute he could do what he did

Is that you in ur AV buddeh? lol

It's the soy my boy.
Why do you think we have such a huge problem with Soy boys in the states now.
Plant estrogen is still estrogen.
I guarantee you Akiyama doesn't ingest soy products.

Last edited:
Back