Sexyama fighting in a bathroom

these fast cuts show how little they actually trust in their fight choreography

He still takes way too much damage, on a side note, his hair is perfect.

Fun video.

In real life, after the first throw when Sexyama's head smashed the sink, he would probably have been out cold.

I wonder what they substitute for porcelain in the movies?

Ooohhhh there's worse out there. Old Boy is tame compared to the likes of Ichi the Killer, Cannibal Holocaust, Salo, and A Serbian Film.
Iv'e heard of Salo and A Serbian film. Ichi the killer was a great one. Also Audition by same director, Takeshi Miike.

Very courteous and civilised of them to wash their hands before fighting. Very Japanese.

I was hoping Akiyama would win by some kind of collar choke with the suit jacket. I liked the fight despite the cuts & camera work. I didn't like the disrespect towards that gorgeous bathroom though. They destroyed it.

Quick cut cinematography is for the birds. Couldn't enjoy as much as I'd had liked to due to that nonsense.

<Oku01>

Fight scenes should all be filmed in the manner in which it was done in The Matrix.

Well said. Any other movies with fight scenes you appreciate? I never noticed this till now. Thanks for the knowledge...pause.

lol whats up with the shaky cam in that shit movie. Didn't even do his MMA justice.

It's the soy my boy.
Why do you think we have such a huge problem with Soy boys in the states now.
Plant estrogen is still estrogen.
I guarantee you Akiyama doesn't ingest soy products.

This, it's become a meme but it's rooted in fact.

Was hoping to see him choking himself out. I leave disappointed.

Ooohhhh there's worse out there. Old Boy is tame compared to the likes of Ichi the Killer, Cannibal Holocaust, Salo, and A Serbian Film.

Iv'e heard of Salo and A Serbian film. Ichi the killer was a great one. Also Audition by same director, Takeshi Miike.

Ichi is the fucking best. Wish Japanese cinema was still in its golden era, with prime Miike and Beat making amazing films.

Ichi is his best, but loads of others are also great around that period.

Sexyama had flashbacks of the Leben fight when he was in that triangle. You can tell.

Ichi is the fucking best. Wish Japanese cinema was still in its golden era, with prime Miike and Beat making amazing films.

yes definitely..I just watched it about a week ago..like for the 5th time. i like a lot of Korean cinema too. I got into a lot Karusawa films 20+ years ago. And watched much Kung fu movies in 80's as a kid.

Once you get past the shock aspect, you realize how well written and directed that movie is.

Back