Shane McMahon Would Do Great in UFC?

Of course two 50 year old fat wrestlers who throw telegraphed punches at each other think he could do anything but take a fall off the cage through a table.

Shane McMahon is the guy that Fedor fought for a pretty big chunk of his career. So, if Fedor's record is to be respected, then guys like Shane McMahon should also be respected. Look at Fedor's record, it is full of guys like Shane McMahon. LOL

Fedor only started fighting combat athletes (and not wrestling entertainers and kung fu masters) later in his career, and after a few fights with real competition, the guy started losing. LOL

Fedor is a pioneer of MMA.

You have to respect the hands of Shane McMahon! By gawd! Look at what he's doing to Randy Orton!

5ycSYlC.gif

Shane would have a better shot at being decent in MMA, because he sucks at WWE
He has no idea how to "fake" anything (see above)
He only takes crazy bumps & is infamous for hurting others when he connects, but he is shit at making fake look real

only braun can give shane trouble

The guy UFCs in the locker room with big fellas who have studied steven seagulls ass whoopin guide. If he watches enough joe rogan experiment he should be good for an immediate title shot.

Orton, master of the "Orton Roll", Jack Dempsey has nothing on The Viper, Randy Orton!
You have to respect the hands of Shane McMahon! By gawd! Look at what he's doing to Randy Orton!

5ycSYlC.gif

Even Shane knows that’s not true

There’s no TitanTron to jump off of in the octagon

Bubba is being silly

Shane might be able to do a camp and get a win in a local circuit like Batista did, but then again he's pretty old

Of course two 50 year old fat wrestlers who throw telegraphed punches at each other think he could do anything but take a fall off the cage through a table.

The fact that these idiots think a WWF wrestler could fight in the UFC tells you how little some people understand about MMA.

The fact that these idiots think a WWF wrestler could fight in the UFC tells you how little some people understand about MMA.

You would think they knew, being old men and probably seeing some shit, that no matter the WWE wrestler, they're

A. Nowhere used to the pattern striking takes. They're used to trading rehearsed fake punches with each other.

B. No matter how hard you can hit, if you can't find the target, or they take you down, it does not matter.

I'm waiting for these weirdos to assert that the Undertaker could have been HW champ in 1996.

You would think they knew, being old men and probably seeing some shit, that no matter the WWE wrestler, they're

A. Nowhere used to the pattern striking takes. They're used to trading rehearsed fake punches with each other.

B. No matter how hard you can hit, if you can't find the target, or they take you down, it does not matter.

I'm waiting for these weirdos to assert that the Undertaker could have been HW champ in 1996.

Agreed, but Shane trains MMA & is not a wrestler by trade - he sucks at "fake fighting"
Not saying he would ever be good, but I guarantee he is better at it than 90% of wrestlers are

in theory i agree with you but Brock Lesnar. i know he is an outlier in the WWE.

i did not expect him to do as well as he did in the UFC and apparently he is coming back at some point.

Agreed, but Shane trains MMA & is not a wrestler by trade - he sucks at "fake fighting"
Not saying he would ever be good, but I guarantee he is better at it than 90% of wrestlers are

He's like 50................................

I can tell that Shane is one tough, stubborn SOB with a chip on his shoulder. On top of that, he even trains mma.

But still, Bubba Ray sounds like a fool. Shane would get his ass kicked by any UFC fighter that isn't half his size.

Chris Jericho discusses how Shane doesn't know how to "fake it" & had to shoot on him

Shane sucks at "wrestling"

Back