Movies SHANG-CHI (Crosses $400 Million Worldwide, Becomes Highest U.S. Grossing Movie of Pandemic Era)

If you have seen SHANG-CHI AND THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I dont know much about Shang-Chi but first guy i thought of when i saw him is

TonyJaa-thumb-430xauto-20573.jpg

Actually i thought about Bruce Lee first but the man is not among us anymore and even if he was he d be 77years old so. I think Tony Jaa can fit the bill

Read his comic Master of Kung Fu. He’s basically a rip off of Bruce Lee. They need someone REALLY high level to pull this off. Shang Chi is the best hand to hand combatant for a regular non super powered human ..he’s better skilled than ( not strength wise ) than Iron Fist , Moon Knight , Daredevil , Captain America etc and has held his own with some of them just by virtue of his skill . They better not fuck this up .

Why is mcu heading this route?

How about market to asia by continuing to grow a shared cinematic universe that even hardcore marvel fans are familiar with.

Let the main stars do promos and tours down there.

Have the countries local celebs have parts in the movie.

If they wanna go asian, go with namor.

If they want an Asian protagonist, why not just make a movie about The Hulk and stop whitewashing the character with Mark Ruffalo?

totally_awesome_hulk_.jpg

Tom Hank is going to win this role

A film centered on a hero casual fans of comics have never heard of. Brilliant.

You kidding? He didn't even play an Asian in Cloud Atlas. He must be terrible at it.
Which is why they should pick him

I'm picturing a really bad attempt at an accent, keeping it up for the first hour, then dropping it

lol Did everyone only read "asian" and have a freak out?
He has an interesting story, that could most definitely make for an interesting movie.
He isn't just "some asian guy". He is the son of a villain. His father trains him to be an assassin, and then he ends up turning into a good guy. Sounds like an interesting plot to me.

A film centered on a hero casual fans of comics have never heard of. Brilliant.

It’s worked so far. I used to be a casual comic fan, but I had never heard of the Guardians of the Galaxy or Jessica Jones and they were still popular.

They should cast Iko Uwais who plays the main character in The Raid movies. That guy is pretty awesome.

Back