Shaq vs Duncan

????

• Total voters
i remember that play. And dudley immediately got the ball and threw a fast ball at shaq while he was running back up the court. I think dudley hit him square in the ass from about 50 feet which was impressive considering he couldnt hit a ft to save his life.

ha! It was an impressive throw. Dodgeball champion.
2mwtr40.gif

Yes, he bullied those in the paint quite well.. Demarcus Cousins is a better center than Shaq by far.

Shaq would mentally break that lesbian within 2 quarters. lets be serious.

Snaq's peak was only matched by Jordan. I'll take him over Donecan in a single game or playoff run any day.

Snaq's peak was only matched by Jordan. I'll take him over Donecan in a single game or playoff run any day.
He had a 5 year run that was just filthy.

Season PER
99 30.6
00 30.6
01 30.2
02 29.7
03 29.5

I'm a huge Timmy fan, but prime Shaq takes it. Just imagine if Shaq took conditioning seriously and could make FT's? Scary.

Shaq making FTs is a huge stretch, not worth imagining.

Thats like saying imagine if Nash could play good defense.

Chamberlain was pretty decent at granny shots. Problem is no one wants to be seen doing them. Shaq is probably a better granny shooter too.

Done this before.

More dominant prime: Shaq
More dominant career: Duncan

I think a great explanation for the difference is that Duncan was never as physically dominant as Shaq, but possessed superior skill and character (i.e. the ability to adapt and find alternative routes to success when physical dominance faded, to function in radically different team make-ups and strategies on the floor, to manage team chemistry via leadership on & off the floor, to be disciplined and not get fat, to take lesser salaries in the interest of better team achievements, to tune out negative outside influences that disrupt franchise internal politics by disappearing his ego into the logo, etc.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back