Sherdog’s dating advices.

Coffee first date with girl from uni. Go for the kiss or not at the end? She is the young innocent type from what I can tell.

Coffee first date with girl from uni. Go for the kiss or not at the end? She is the young innocent type from what I can tell.
Coffee date? No one wants to kiss after drinking coffee. Kiss her on the cheek for sure...Then date 2 go somewhere that making that move wont seem forced.

If it makes you feel any better the last girl I dated it wasn't until at least several dates (maybe 3? or 4?) that I attempted to kiss her. She kind of rejected me on my first attempt, but I think later that night we kissed. Anyway long story short I've been with her ever since and have 2 kids. This is our 14th year together and 2022 is our 12th year wedding anniversary. Although with her I knew there was long term relationship potential and we already knew each other for a couple of months prior to dating.

A woman I was talking to online just told me that her ex committed a crime that should land him in jail for 25 years, but the police wont arrest him for it, so she got her restraining order. Somehow, the state conspired against her and took her children away. So now, she has a lawyer and is trying to get them back.

Depends... are you gay? If not, why are you even asking that question?

I don't take women out on dates until we've slept together. My advice is to avoid Tinder.

What you want to do is find a dude with a big swinging dick. Have him fuck you raw on a table in front of her on your next date while screaming, See bitch. See what your missing? You could've had this but too late baby. This boat has sailed.

I find that a lot of people use the terms dating and relationship interchangeably. Typically tinder stuff I'd think you want advice on how to get into a girl's pants but you're already on the 4th date and haven't got physical, so I'm not sure if you want advice on how to have a meaningful relationship with a partner. Maybe you should clarify first.

I don't think it's too late, like others have said in this thread, I think she's very interested you and more than just sex. Just go for the kiss next time you go on a date with her. If you crash and burn so be it. But I think she'll reciprocate.

Go for it. I mean what’s the worse that can happen, she doesn’t want to kiss you?

5th date occurred this Tuesday, still no kiss or even try to get more intimate. I still yet waiting to get a compliment or even a clue to try to do a move but nothing at all , still , she’s the one that offered me the hike in the forest. Well maybe I will just have to let it go and move to something else , sigh , we had great chemistry

5th date occurred this Tuesday, still no kiss or even try to get more intimate. I still yet waiting to get a compliment or even a clue to try to do a move but nothing at all , still , she’s the one that offered me the hike in the forest. Well maybe I will just have to let it go and move to something else , sigh , we had great chemistry
You come off rather wholesome and naive. You could have banged her in the forest.

Back