Sherdog did not do ok on web redesign

Now that i am home i can confidently say that I like this much better on my PC. Still has it's ups and downs

a few real quick as i have only just logged on.

so far only down is the way the belts are just words "I WANT MY BELT BAAAAACK" and no need at all for the avatar at the right to indicate the last poster in the thread as it already says the username

ups are i only have to hit the like button once plus i like that the top menu bar with NEWS/FEATURES/RANKINGS etc follows you all the way down and i don't have to scroll all the way back to check on all them likes i be gettin sorry all them Reactions i be getting. It's always visible now.

The Like button does need to change color or something when you like a post it's a pain in the azz if you cant see if you already liked a post or not that is on both PC and mobile so that is my biggest gripe.

edit: wait a minute now i can see my plutonium belt lol i dunno whats going on there a few minutes ago it was just @Plutonium in orange font.

Last edited:
What happened to the filter option to switch from listing newest posts to newest threads?

This redesign...

why-why-why.gif

Ok. My eyes aren't as bothered anymore. This can work.

Have to say it's a little weird, like the post reply button, that was on the left before right? Because that's where I keep dragging my mouse. Noticed a couple of other things like that where the placement has switched sides. Changes like that really make zero sense, but give it a week or so and it'll become normal obviously.
Word

The "Similar threads" under this comment box is pretty useless in my opinion.

Do I really need to see a thread with the most recent post in 2014 under this thing? I don't see the point in that.

Now that I check. There is a thread with only has two posts that is from 2013 that is I guess is similar enough to this one?

Do I get extra points or money when I use "wow"?

<EdgyBrah>

It's more or less the same. Only thing i don't like are the 569430 reaction emojis under each post. It's just...i don't know not a fan of it. Aside from that it's A1

The "Similar threads" under this comment box is pretty useless in my opinion.

Do I really need to see a thread with the most recent post in 2014 under this thing? I don't see the point in that.

Now that I check. There is a thread with only has two posts that is from 2013 that is I guess is similar enough to this one?

plus you'd get warned for necro bumping threads like that anyways if u post in them lol

I liked the old design just fine. This one will take time to grow on me. Seems a lot busier than the old one was and the font and text designs all seem a lot more square and blocky than it used to be.

Not like my comments mean anything anyway. Guessing the new design is here to stay!

I think that they will get stuff sorted over the coming months. A few CSS tweaks and we will be sorted again. please don’t run your cock over with a car. The damage to the car will be extremely bad.

Yeah.....I've only seen it on my phone so far I usually do most of my dogging on my laptop in work. But so far not good. Hard to read IMO. Seems really cluttered.

I can’t get the like to expand on my phone. Works OK on compy tho.

But who uses a tablet or PC for this place.

Toilet bowl time and talking shit while at the sportsbar is it, or maybe in between runs snowboarding, or on lunchbreak.

I gotta step away before I vomit on my phone.... won't look much worse than these goofy likes
Have a goofy, ugly “haha” emoji sir

Question sherdog, wtf do I have to see this bs every single time at the bottom of each thread? Wtf are we promoting here? It's been showing up for months already, what's the purpose/agenda here? Is there any option to not see it?

where have the family values gone?

Screenshot_20231119_153252_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I liked the old design just fine. This one will take time to grow on me. Seems a lot busier than the old one was and the font and text designs all seem a lot more square and blocky than it used to be.

Not like my comments mean anything anyway. Guessing the new design is here to stay!

you should take a stand and leave Sherdog until they rollback the design

Question sherdog, wtf do I have to see this bs every single time at the bottom of each thread? Wtf are we promoting here? It's been showing up for months already, what's the purpose/agenda here? Is there any option to not see it?

where have the family values gone?

View attachment 1012010

Don't those kind of things only pop up based on your internet history? Anything you want to confess?

<BC1>

Don't those kind of things only pop up based on your internet history? Anything you want to confess?

<BC1>
No, you and Jin should read up on the subject instead of asking, since it's in your subconcious

Back