Sherdog did not do ok on web redesign

This latest update, with the thread-starters' names and thumbnails being removed from the thread list, needs to go. Awful. Also, it always seems like they tweak things here for desktop-first, as if the majority of humans aren't using mobile devices. Odd.
This update is just as bad for desktop users as mobile users. If not worse. I doubt anyone here seriously likes the changes.

prior to update was on here daily. im on my phone all day at work as i operate a laser cutter and it pratically runs itself, after update ive logged in twice, havent logged in one time while at work. im not feeling it at all. i blelieve this is the end for sherdog and i.

Be patient, they’re still ironing out some issues

Now that everything is a bit more streamlined and fits across the width of my screen, I'm feeling good about the upgrade. Wish they'd get my girl's hips swaying, though.
They're swaying now. Yay.

loads faster for me and doesn't have annoying ads that pop up from scrolling.

I like it
Yeah, no ads at all...
chris-paul-nba.gif

Why are the comments font size tiny? I can barely read it, compared to the join date, # of messages and reaction score which is fucking enormous

Yeah. This is legit making me browse this forum a lot less. How has this not been addressed? Compare the font here to any other forum. This micro-font is terrible.

I actually never even realized until now that the font for the join date was so big in comparison.

Yeah. This is legit making me browse this forum a lot less. How has this not been addressed? Compare the font here to any other forum. This micro-font is terrible.
If you are on desktop hold control then scroll the mousewheel a few times to zoom into site at 120-130% and it's a lot better. Not as good as when the forum had a proper look of course.

I'm gonna have to take your word for it, bud. For me, @usernamee's AV moves, but mine doesn't and no one else's does lol
Yeah her sweet butt is swaying on my iPad. Hope it gets back soon to shaking however you view the site too. I share your frustrations and those of other posters who have expressed them.

Happy thanksgiving bb. To you and your loved ones. Happy thanksgiving to all the posters who help make this a fun place to visit.

Yeah her sweet butt is swaying on my iPad. Hope it gets back soon to shaking however you view the site too. I share your frustrations and those of other posters who have expressed them.

Happy thanksgiving bb. To you and your loved ones. Happy thanksgiving to all the posters who help make this a fun place to visit.
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, bud. Thank you for all of the hours you put in around here, just for bc.

prior to update was on here daily. im on my phone all day at work as i operate a laser cutter and it pratically runs itself, after update ive logged in twice, havent logged in one time while at work. im not feeling it at all. i blelieve this is the end for sherdog and i.
You are going to walk on down the hall.

Honestly i hope that when mods told us that they were ordered to upgrade this site by higher ups in that thread, that they didnt add automatic censorship tools that block you from saying highly questionable things that shouldn't be shadow blocked/censored. I don't want this place turning into youtube but it is owned by a questionable entity.

I must be in the minority. As someone who doesn’t log in or post much, the site is much easier to read for me on mobile.

Back