Sherdog Forums/Message Boards - (Rate It)

Sherdog Forums/Message Boards - (Rate It)

• 4 - Below Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 - Bad

• 2 - Very Bad

• 1 - It's one of the worst.

• Total voters
I’ll catch up eventually. I just finished season 4.

I’m heading out tomorrow with my son and my 2 brothers for a fishing weekend in a remote area. Small cabin by a lake, no one around for miles, no cell phone reception, just a perfect getaway.
That sounds glorious. I'd love to be there. Just the cooking not the gutting.

Have a lovely swell time :)

If none of the sub forums have a genocide warning it's too chicken shit for me.

It's the worst message board of all time. I don't know why anyone would post here. You would have to be a complete idiot to be here for more than 15 years.

IMDb was a cesspool.

I have nothing to compare with Sherdog other than a couple of small mma forums. There are a lot of tools here but also a lot of smart and funny dudes so that makes Sherdog the GOAT.

Previous quality female posters.

wouldnt call ponda quality. Who was the one with the massive forehead who got the d from another poster? Was it agent orange who pitched?

all of this could have easily taken place in my head

The only thing I don't like is the cost of the plat membership.

I would totally get it for 10 bucks a year.

And yes, I can afford it. But it's the principle. I have a hard time buying things that I consider overpriced. Like if someone was charging $4 for a gumball. Sure you can afford $4 but you would feel like you got ripped off.

But does that gumball give you access to an exclusive section? Didnt think so you cheap bastard!

Anyone that didn't vote GOAT message board should get a yellow card. Anyone that did...

OGC.14ed04bb2697f4e209bc637733912d6e

I voted a 10. Been here a while & have discussed almost all topics openly & candidly. A few trolls make me want to

<{cuts}>

But I always come back. There are a lot of good people here.

{<redford}

It used to be the MMA discussion
And Off topic that kept me here years ago.
Nowadays it’s the PBP threads on fight night that are great to hang out in and make gifs.

I am going on 19 years of posting on Sherdog.

Nothing compares to Sherdog. Old Mayberry was better but still GOAT

The only thing I don't like is the cost of the plat membership.

I would totally get it for 10 bucks a year.

And yes, I can afford it. But it's the principle. I have a hard time buying things that I consider overpriced. Like if someone was charging $4 for a gumball. Sure you can afford $4 but you would feel like you got ripped off.
You should get PLAT after 15 years. Jesus can’t believe I’ve been here 15 years!

For most instances I would rate it pretty highly when censorship and deleted posts aren’t a thing. Some mods seem more sensitive to this than others and blatantly side with poster that mirror their ideology. The inherent bias with this is still better than a lot of other sites on the internet. 8.5 prolly

Reminds me of that old website, ratemypoo dot whatever. Now, that was a website.

Back